attain fame in a sentence
1) Lead Belly attained fame (although not fortune).
2) Fortune was a side-effect of attaining fame.
3) Barber would later attain fame in "Dempsey and Makepeace".
4) He attained fame and riches as bishop of Siguenza and archbishop of Granada.
attain fame example sentences5) Six years later, he had attained fame at scientific and medical circles, and was reinstated at Charité Hospital.
6) How many heroes of the moment set their hearts on the roles they wanted to play after they attained fame?
7) In addition to portraits, Rembrandt attained fame for his landscapes, while as an etcher he ranks among the foremost of all time.
8) And although everyone said that he had a great brain and great intellect, due to which he had attained fame around the world he did not live through his brain but through his heart.
9) We were an average conventional family, no one ever really strayed from the norm, nobody attained fame or fortune, there wasn't even a black sheep in the family.
10) The 1980s also saw Marshall Crenshaw from the Detroit suburb of Berkley, attain fame with his releases on Warner Bros. and an appearance as Buddy Holly in the film La Bamba.
11) Ju Ming (; born 1938) is a Taiwanese sculptor who attained fame in Taiwan in the 1970s, and in New York in 1983.
12) Sera Monastery developed over the centuries as a renowned place of scholarly learning, training hundreds of scholars, many of whom have attained fame in the Buddhist nations.
13) In that same year, she attained fame with "Muqaddar Ka Sikander", in which she co-starred once again with Amitabh Bachchan.
14) She was built and launched in 1865 for the Peruvian Navy at Birkenhead, England, and attained fame in the Battle of Pacocha during the Peruvian Civil War of 1877.
example sentences with attain15) Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone (; January 17, 1899 – January 25, 1947) was an American gangster who attained fame during the Prohibition era.
16) This ancient Yantra has been used for millennia by kings, princes, political leaders u0026 men in authority for attaining fame, power and financial success.
17) "Shameful are the many sins by which one attains fame.... fame is to serve Thee and the truth, Wise One, under Thy rule." (Y32.6).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain fame
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain fame with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain fame
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain fame in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain fame.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain fame. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain fame
Compound Sentences with attain fame
Complex Sentences with attain fame
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain fame