attain a height in a sentence
1) This evergreen plant spreads by underground stems and attains a height of 6 to 8 inches.
2) In the north the land only attains a height of about . The lowest point is about .
3) The dam has attained a height of EL.121.92 m i.e. the crest level of the spillway.
4) When adult bonobos and chimpanzees stand up on their legs, they can both attain a height of 115 cm.
attain a height example sentences5) Willows of a few species are abundant along some of the rills, but seldom attain a height of three feet.
6) The tree attains a height of 70 feet in its native Algeria, where it can be found growing among Atlas cedars.
7) By 1763, Great Britain, through the genius of the older William Pitt and the valour of British arms, had attained a height of power and domain not seen since classical times.
8) By the end of the month he had finished the structure of stones collected on the Seminary property, attaining a height of eight feet.
9) Uprights may attain a height of six feet in their native surroundings; here in the South, they usually grow to three or four feet.
10) Protected trees are towering giants of the forest attaining a height of up to 50 metres and a diameter of 220 cm- though height is routinely reduced by lightning strike.
11) Common commercially exploitable trees attains a height of 30 or more metres (100 ft) with trunk diameters of exploitable trees up to 92 cm (36 inches).
12) During the ensuing month the field is carefully weeded and by the middle of Bhadon the plants usually attain a height of four feet and the ears begin to show.
13) The mother-in-law plant (Sansevieria trifasciata), also called the snake plant, grows to a height of up to 4 feet but usually only attains a height of 2 feet when grown indoors.
14) At maturity it often attains a height of around 15 m. It is aptly named as its flowers, petioles, twigs and seeds are all red to varying degrees.
example sentences with attain15) The eruption became stronger at Skjólkvíar on 12 May with columns of steam attaining a height of 2500 m. The eruption intensity then gradually reduced until it stopped on 20 May.
16) Khat is a slow-growing shrub or tree that typically attains a height of between 1 and 5 m. However, it can reach heights of up to 10 m in equatorial areas.
17) It attains a height of 45 to 55 cm, and a spread of 70 to 80 cm, with 80 to 90 cm rows that seldom cover the ground.
18) The great northern outlier attains a height of 4274 m in the Finsteraarhorn, while the lowest level (193 m) within the Confederation, is on Lake Maggiore (on the course of the Ticino).
19) Morphology : Sandal tree is a small evergreen tree attaining a height of 12 to 15 meters and a girth of 1 to 2.4 meters.
20) In its native Japan, the tree attains a height of 120 feet, but the specimen at Skylands is considered large for the Northeast.
21) Seif dunes are larger: in the Egyptian Sand Sea they attain a height of loo metres (330 ft) and dunes twice this height have been reported from southern Iran.
22) While the former rises to a height of 448 m, the latter attains a height of 440 m.
23) She ultimately left the sport because as she grew she was considered too tall to be competitive in gymnastics, ultimately attaining a height of 1.74 m.
24) "Strychnos nux-vomica" is a tree native to Indonesia which attains a height of 12 m. The tree has a crooked, short, thick trunk and the wood is close grained and very durable.
25) Between Lake Tana and the eastern hills are Mounts Guna, 4210 m, and Uara Sahia, 3960 m. In the Choqa Mountains of Misraq Gojjam, Mount Choqa (also known as Mount Birhan) attains a height of 4154 m.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain a height
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain a height with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain a height
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain a height in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain a height.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain a height. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain a height
Compound Sentences with attain a height
Complex Sentences with attain a height
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain a height