attack vessel in a sentence
1) These weapons threw a pattern of warheads ahead of the attacking vessel to bracket a submerged contact.
2) PICARD: Mister Crusher, move the Enterprise out of range of the attacking vessel!
3) The top part of the hull was bent inwards in order to hinder boarding from an attacking vessel.
4) The Klingon cruisers' shields and hull appeared incapable of stopping or even significantly slowing the attacking vessels.
attack vessel example sentences5) Off at 10:50, six 239 a Squadriglia aircraft attacked vessels in Dafnila Bay without result.
6) The attacked vessel identified as Armada Tuah operated by the Lagos-based Century Group had a 15 -member crew.
7) The general use of steel in warship construction precluded the use of ramming without danger to the attacking vessel.
8) The Tripolitans also inflicted considerable damage on some of the attacking vessels; Decatur's ship was struck with a 24-pound shot through her hull above the waterline.
9) There was always the lurking possibility that the attacked vessel could grapple over and so the marines stood on Greek decks to prevent enemy boarding.
10) They could not operate in anything like rough water, and using them as attack vessels may well have been as hazardous for the crew as the target.
11) Previously, escorts had attacked with depth charges, requiring the attacking vessel to pass over the submerged submarine and drop warheads over the stern.
12) The American vessel was undamaged and the U.S. claimed that one of the attacking vessels had been sunk and that the others were damaged by U.S. carrier-based aircraft.
13) Neither Human nor Covenant ship mounted weapons are of any use in slipspace nor are there any weapons they possess that are capable of attacking vessels in slipspace.
14) In the anime "Vandread", harvester ships attack vessels from both male- and female-dominated factions and harvest hull, reactors, and computer components to make more of themselves.
example sentences with attack15) An attacking vessel would usually detect a submerged contact using its sonar (referred to at the time by the British as "ASDIC").
16) The spar torpedo as originally designed used a mechanical trigger attached to the attacking vessel by a cord, so that as the attacker backed away from her victim, the torpedo would explode.
17) This required an attacking vessel to pass over a submerged contact before dropping charges over the stern, resulting in a loss of ASDIC contact in the moments leading up to attack.
18) "Q-ships," attack vessels disguised as civilian ships, were one early strategy.
19) This past August, for example, they trained Sailors from a carrier, cruisers, and helicopters with operators in the loop addressing swarms of fast attack vessels and other A2/AD situations.
20) The "Shanghai" I/II class built since the 1960s in large numbers have been the main type of coastal attack vessel of the PLAN.
21) As a result, the midget program's focus changed to the infiltration of enemy harbours, where they would attack vessels at anchor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attack vessel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attack vessel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attack vessel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attack vessel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attack vessel.
20 examples of simple sentences of attack vessel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attack vessel
Compound Sentences with attack vessel
Complex Sentences with attack vessel
Compound-Complex Sentences with attack vessel