attack stroke in a sentence
1) And she has suffered a heart attack, stroke and three miscarriages.
2) As she says, associated conditions are heart attacks, strokes and cancer.
3) This damage can cause heart attacks, strokes, and even sudden death.
4) Type 2 Diabetes, heart attacks, stroke, arthritis and many other di.
attack stroke example sentences5) The researchers identified heart attack, stroke and cancer as the leading causes of early death.
6) This can result in heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, blindness–and death.
7) This deadly quartet through a heart attack, stroke, heart failure often brings a death sentence!
8) Rescuers will learn to recognize the warning signs of heart attack, stroke and breathing difficulties.
9) High blood pressure raises your risk for heart attack, stroke, eye problems and kidney disease.
10) Stiffer arteries are prone to blockages that can cause heart attacks, strokes and other problems.
11) They provide emergency care to patients suffering from heart attacks, stroke, drowning, or shock.
12) Heart attack, stroke, and irregular heart beats have been reported rarely in men taking CIALIS.
13) Any medical person will tell you that produces heart attacks, strokes, anxiety and many unhealthy results.
14) A missed diagnosis of heart disease can lead to a massive heart attack, stroke or blood clot.
example sentences with attack15) It's more common than you think and it causes heart attacks, stroke, even cancer.
16) The contraceptives caused blood clots, which resulted in heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolism and death.
17) Americans also had higher rates for heart attack, stroke and lung disease when compared to the British.
18) Evidences pointed to omega- 3 fatty acids reducing risk of heart attacks, strokes and death from heart disease.
19) High blood pressure can increase the risk for heart attacks, strokes, heart failure, and kidney failure.
20) After 33 months of treatment, 692 Crestor patients had heart attacks, strokes or died of heart complications.
21) This process can result in serious and even life-threatening conditions, including heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism.
22) High blood pressure is a significant risk factor for heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, and vision loss.
23) If not treated, death may follow, due to kidney failure, heart attack, stroke or cerebral haemorrhage.
24) GOVERNMENT plans to cut the death rate from heart attacks, strokes and other illnesses took a step forward yesterday.
25) Vascular vertigo may be caused due to a family history of heart attacks, strokes, or high blood pressure.
26) All these studies failed to demonstrate a convincing beneficial reduction in heart attacks, stroke or death with HDL-C elevation.
27) Mild elevation in CRP increase risk of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, muscle weakness and fragility.
How to use attack in a sentence28) Do not use estrogens with or without progestins to prevent heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, or dementia.
29) Besides cancer, smoking can cause respiratory diseases, risk of heart attack, stroke, problems with shortness of breath.
30) Clopidogrel is enraptured in the money and femininity of methionine attack, stroke, blood clots, and acute coronary gingko.
31) What's up with thrombosis, heart attack, stroke, osteoporosis and cancer in combination with the pill to be?
32) This disastrous complication is the direct cause of heart attack, stroke, and amputation, depending upon which artery is affected.
33) Yet the alkaloid raised blood pressure and otherwise stressed the circulatory system, effects tied to heart attack, stroke and death.
34) This group was 68 percent more likely to have a heart attack, stroke or die than obese patients taking a diuretic .
35) Plavix is prescribed to heart disease patients to prevent dangerous blood clots, which can cause heart attack, stroke and death.
36) Merck's Vioxx study had shown a higher incidence of heart attacks, strokes and clotting among patients given the arthritis painkiller.
37) Medical causes may include arrhythmias, heart attack, stroke, severe injury, or conditions like narrowing of the aortic valve.
38) Using estrogens with or without progestins may increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, breast cancer, or blood clots.
39) High blood pressure (or hypertension) increases with age, and can lead to heart attacks, strokes and kidney disease.
40) Patients with elevated levels of CRP have an increased risk for heart attack, stroke, sudden death, and vascular disease.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attack stroke
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attack stroke with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attack stroke
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attack stroke in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attack stroke.
20 examples of simple sentences of attack stroke. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attack stroke
Compound Sentences with attack stroke
Complex Sentences with attack stroke
Compound-Complex Sentences with attack stroke