attack rate in a sentence
1) attack rates are similar for men and women.
2) attack rates are higher in institutions and in areas of overcrowding.
3) Heart attack rates have decreased nearly 70 percent in people with diabetes.
4) This way a smooth-sounding slower attack rate can be used to catch transients.
attack rate example sentences5) However the decrease in attack rate may not be entirely due to the dilution effect.
6) While raiding, a shaman will primarily heal and enhance the attack rate of melee fighters.
7) The "known" prevalence and attack rates of industrial respiratory disease depends on the interest taken.
8) Up to March, 1993, 3906 cases were recorded, an attack rate of 4%.
9) Most patients had been exposed in hospitals (attack rate in patients in one hospital 55%).
10) During epidemics of dengue, attack rates among susceptibles are often 40 50%, but may reach 80 90%.
11) The secondary attack rate is determined primarily by the immune status of those exposed; age may also be a factor.
12) In fact, there are experiments that provide direct evidence for the decrease in individual attack rate seen with group living.
13) Sting attack rates have been reported as high as 50 percent, even for individuals only briefly visiting fire ant regions.
14) At this present attack rate, more than one in 150 children in Japan will develop Kawasaki disease during their lifetimes.
example sentences with attack15) Seasonal influenza epidemics result in 3 -5 million cases of severe illness annually, with highest attack rates occurring in children.
16) The dilution effect supports their proposal because this effect refers to the attack rate per individual rather than attack rate per group.
17) The dilution effect supports their proposal because this effect refers to the attack rate per individual rather than attack rate per group.
18) attack rates of 100–800 cases per 100,000 are encountered in this area, which is poorly served by medical care.
19) While the tiger shark is considered to be one of the sharks most dangerous to humans, its attack rate is low.
20) Experience increases attack rate and accuracy, as well as (for units with shields) the probability of blocking an attack.
21) The serotypes have different epidemiologic and pathogenicity characteristics where the New Jersey serotype has a slightly higher attack rate and is more likely to cause hoof lesions.
22) This attack rate is surprisingly low considering that tens of thousands of people swim, surf and dive in Hawaiian waters every day.
23) If you evaluate their graph honestly, it shows that the difference in the heart attack rate is fairly constant, from 200 all the way up to 1,000.
24) BW agents would likely have a high attack rate among exposed individuals, and the disease would often be unusual for the geographic area.
25) The attack rates were respectively 0.4%, 5.4%, 4.0%, 2.8%, and 1.5% for the age groups less than 1, 1-14, 15-30, 31-50, and older than 50 years.
26) Attempts to increase nucleophilic attack rates by adding electron-donating groups to the phosphines improved kinetics, but also increased the rate of air oxidation.
27) The attack rate was highest in Beitbridge, Chegutu, Mudzi and Zvimba Districts (above 1,000 cases per 100,000 people or 1.0%).
28) Silk, B., et al., Legionnaires' disease case-finding algorithm, attack rates, and risk factors during a residential outbreak among older adults: an environmental and cohort study.
29) They lack the damage output of the other classes, but they are compensated with very high attack speed and high critical attack rate.
30) The success of the species of "Eretmocerus" in the USA can be contributed to the smaller host range, better climatic adaptation, and higher attack rate.
31) Other predator deterrence effects of group living, as described below, may cause the overall attack rate for the entire group to decrease.
32) Experiments varying the group size of the water striders showed that the attack rate per individual water strider decreases as group size increases.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attack rate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attack rate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attack rate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attack rate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attack rate.
20 examples of simple sentences of attack rate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attack rate
Compound Sentences with attack rate
Complex Sentences with attack rate
Compound-Complex Sentences with attack rate