asynchronous mode in a sentence
1) A new asynchronous binding mode is supported.
2) USART chips have both synchronous and asynchronous modes .
3) Many outstanding operations are possible in asynchronous mode, in most implementations.
4) asynchronous response mode is an HDLC addition for use over full-duplex links.
asynchronous mode example sentences5) Like block-level storage replication, the file-level replication allows both synchronous and asynchronous modes .
6) Alongside the single-player mode, "Watch Dogs" features an asynchronous online multiplayer mode .
7) The "asynchronous transfer mode " (ATM) uses a radically different method of carrying data.
8) Parallel SCSI specifications include several synchronous transfer modes for the parallel cable, and an asynchronous mode .
9) AES47 specifies a format for the transmission of digital audio over asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) networks.
10) Walther cites a relaxation of time constraints in CMC, often allowing for an asynchronous mode of communication.
11) As the picture illustrates, the asynchronous mode allows the non-Java program to get control and do other processing.
12) asynchronous balanced mode added the concept of a combined terminal which can act as both a primary and a secondary.
13) Now let us run another query to determine how much time it took to complete all 7 stored procedures in asynchronous mode .
14) I am not sure if it is because of the asynchronous USB mode (versus Adaptive USB mode) or has anything to do with the ASRC process, but it is very close to the coax input.
example sentences with asynchronous15) asynchronous Transfer mode (ATM) Switching The asynchronous Transfer mode or more popularly known as ATM is actually a part of the International Telecom Standards.
16) Examples are frame relay, asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) and multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) (a technique between layer 2 and 3).
17) In 1993 NEC's asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) switching system, the NEAX61 (Nippon Electronic Automatic Exchange) ATM Service Node, went into service in the United States.
18) In asynchronous modes this is treated as an indication that no data remains to be transmitted, rather than an error, since additional stop bits can be appended.
19) The RS-232 standard specifies an asynchronous, start-stop mode of data transmission where data is sent in groups (characters) of 7 or 8 bits.
20) Share this : I, as a full-time game designer, always thought asynchronous play mode was the key to success of board-game-based iOS and Android games.
21) Knowing how to use synchronous and asynchronous capture modes as well as intelligent triggering can significantly influence the speed of moving a design past the debug stage and into the market .
22) " That doesn't work in an asynchronous mode .
23) New asynchronous binding mode (new in v5.3)
24) The asynchronous mode is a classic request/acknowledge protocol, which allows systems with a slow bus or simple systems to also use SCSI devices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asynchronous mode
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asynchronous mode with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asynchronous mode
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asynchronous mode in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asynchronous mode.
20 examples of simple sentences of asynchronous mode. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asynchronous mode
Compound Sentences with asynchronous mode
Complex Sentences with asynchronous mode
Compound-Complex Sentences with asynchronous mode