asymptotic giant in a sentence
1) This thermal pulsing is characteristic of asymptotic giant branch stars.
2) This puts the star onto the asymptotic giant branch, a second red-giant phase.
3) On the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram, it will be found on the asymptotic giant branch.
4) Germanium is created through stellar nucleosynthesis, mostly by the s-process in asymptotic giant branch stars.
asymptotic giant example sentences5) Carbon and nitrogen is being continuously supplied by intermediate mass stars as they pass through the asymptotic giant branch.
6) Rare earth elements are heavier than iron and thus are produced by supernova nucleosynthesis or the s-process in asymptotic giant branch stars.
7) Low to intermediate mass stars age in a very different way, though red giant, horizontal branch, asymptotic giant branch (AGB), and then post-AGB phases.
8) Some lighter elements from carbon to iron were formed in stars and released into space by asymptotic giant branch (AGB) stars.
9) When helium was exhausted in the core a helium-burning shell formed in addition to the hydrogen-burning one and the star moved to what astronomers term the asymptotic giant branch, or AGB.
10) Eventually, it will have to again resort to the reserves of hydrogen and helium in its outer layers and will expand a second time, turning into what is known as an asymptotic giant branch star.
11) Being greater in mass, the primary is the first of the pair to evolve onto the asymptotic giant branch, where the star's envelope expands considerably.
12) DY Persei is a variable star that is the prototype of DY Persei variables, which are carbon-rich R Coronae Borealis variables that exhibit the variability of asymptotic giant branch stars.
13) Equally convincing evidence of the stellar origin of heavy elements, is the large overabundances of specific stable elements found in stellar atmospheres of asymptotic giant branch stars.
14) For the more massive asymptotic giant branch stars that form planetary nebulae, whose progenitors exceed about 3M⊙, their cores will continue to contract.
example sentences with asymptotic15) GW Vir stars are not, strictly speaking, white dwarfs, but are stars which are in a position on the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram between the asymptotic giant branch and the white dwarf region.
16) The sequence M → MS → S → SC → C-N is believed to be a sequence of increased carbon abundance with age for carbon stars in the asymptotic giant branch.
17) The star follows the asymptotic giant branch on the Hertzsprung–Russell diagram, paralleling the original red giant evolution, but with even faster energy generation (which lasts for a shorter time).
18) The "s" process occurs in thermally pulsing stars (called AGB, or asymptotic giant branch stars) and takes hundreds to thousands of years to reach the heaviest elements of lead and bismuth.
19) Lead is a special case because it is an especially stable nucleus, and can be created by the s-process in asymptotic giant branch stars (ie.
20) asymptotic giant branch
21) asymptotic giant branch
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymptotic giant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymptotic giant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymptotic giant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymptotic giant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymptotic giant.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymptotic giant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymptotic giant
Compound Sentences with asymptotic giant
Complex Sentences with asymptotic giant
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymptotic giant