asymmetrically in a sentence
1) The barn owl has acute hearing, with ears placed asymmetrically.
2) The analysis described above has been criticized for treating debt and taxation asymmetrically.
3) Consequently attention may be distributed asymmetrically between the two hemispheres.
4) The duct was asymmetrically placed in the 500-mm-thick specimen.
asymmetrically example sentences5) In other words, he stands behind good and evil asymmetrically.
6) Much of the 2012-2013 Syrian civil war has been fought asymmetrically.
7) The pressure switch that signals that the tank is full is asymmetrically installed.
8) This is an asymmetrical threat and it has to be approached asymmetrically.
9) Rock that does not fault may fold, either symmetrically or asymmetrically .
10) The side elevations are asymmetrically fenestrated, reflecting the house's phased expansion.
11) Most languages include terms that are used asymmetrically in reference to men and women.
12) The painting is asymmetrically balanced with one train leaving and another entering the scene.
13) In many species, these discs are placed asymmetrically, for better directional location.
14) They hit the catwalk reimagined, sometimes asymmetrically, alongside enormous mirror ball decor.
example sentences with asymmetrically15) However in the Standard Model left-handed and right-handed fermions are treated asymmetrically.
16) The turnable stabilizer is fitted asymmetrically on the end of a tailboom.
17) Somewhat asymmetrically, finitely generated modules "do not" necessarily have finite uniform dimension.
18) Spoilers are also deployed asymmetrically (one wing only) to enhance roll control.
19) Both versions cane be used singly in the centre or asymmetrically up one side.
20) By cropping asymmetrically, you can create a more pleasing image using simple photo editing tools.
21) The latter do little damage, although heavy infestations cause individual tail feathers to develop asymmetrically.
22) It sprawled across space, metal tendrils splayed randomly about its asymmetrically bulging central mass.
23) This meristemoid then divides asymmetrically one to three times before differentiating into a guard mother cell.
24) The minuet of the fifth quartet has a first section of 18 measures, divided asymmetrically.
25) By positioning the rollers asymmetrically, re-engagement will always be in a synchronised angular position.
26) This works to enable faster application response time asymmetrically -- without installing anything on the user side .
27) The aesthetic of Black quilting treats pattern, color, and piecing playfully and asymmetrically.
How to use asymmetrically in a sentence28) The asymmetrically adjustable lumbar provides an additional dimension of fit to meet the unique needs of individuals.
29) Asymmetric cell divisions can occur because of asymmetrically expressed maternal cytoplasmic determinants or because of signaling.
30) Owl's ears are asymmetrically placed, meaning one ear is slightly higher than the other is.
31) Spoilers that can be used asymmetrically are called spoilerons and can affect an aircraft's roll.
32) Its interior, divided by two large courtyards, was organised asymmetrically (see image 3).
33) Figure 12 shows regulator response (Trace B) to Trace A's asymmetrically edged input pulse.
34) The asymmetrically designed pavilion features a five-story flag tower to the south and a four story north tower.
35) PMGS asymmetrically distributes to the tip of the neurite that is destined to become the future axon.
36) Normally, phosphatidylserine is asymmetrically distributed in the cell membrane and is present only on the interior side.
37) Like most of the movement disorders, alien hand syndrome also presents asymmetrically in those diagnosed with CBD.
38) However, as an asymmetrically shaped CD, it raises compatibility issues with most non-portable CD players.
39) This happens when the muscles in front of the pelvis asymmetrically pull one side of the pelvis forward.
40) For all its pervasive weight, however, it infiltrates our culture asymmetrically, unevenly across multiple sectors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymmetrically
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymmetrically with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymmetrically
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymmetrically in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymmetrically.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymmetrically. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymmetrically
Compound Sentences with asymmetrically
Complex Sentences with asymmetrically
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymmetrically