asymmetrical with in a sentence
1) My breasts are sag and asymmetrical with stretch marks, my areolas are big.
2) The Ranch's exterior style is typically asymmetrical with a one-story rectangular or L shape.
3) Breasts are asymmetrical with stretchmarks.
4) An MO will have π symmetry if the orbital is asymmetrical with respect to rotation about the internuclear axis.
asymmetrical with example sentences5) They are yellow-brown, ovoid or elongate, with a thick shell, and often asymmetrical with one end slightly flattened.
6) Front and rear fascias were revised, and side air intakes were now asymmetrical with the left side feeding an oil cooler.
7) Hart House is an example of Gothic Revival architecture as it is asymmetrical with pointed arches and windows, extensive ornamentation, steeply pitched roofs and a tall tower.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymmetrical with
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymmetrical with with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymmetrical with
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymmetrical with in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymmetrical with.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymmetrical with. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymmetrical with
Compound Sentences with asymmetrical with
Complex Sentences with asymmetrical with
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymmetrical with