asymmetrical in a sentence
1) My breasts have been asymmetrical since middle school.
2) Also the screw placement is oddly asymmetrical.
3) The disease is often bilateral, though asymmetrical.
4) This is sometimes known as an asymmetrical display.
asymmetrical example sentences5) Those formed by a stream current are asymmetrical.
6) It is problematic because the costs are asymmetrical.
7) This is the nature of asymmetrical warfare.
8) The relationship is of long duration and is asymmetrical.
9) In the east the folds are asymmetrical.
10) Both sides used local asymmetrical forces in the region.
11) The ears of many species of owls are asymmetrical.
12) The leaflets are asymmetrical at the bottom.
13) This resulted in asymmetrical dimensions for many baseball fields.
14) The losses in the battle were highly asymmetrical.
example sentences with asymmetrical15) Any increase in technology that makes asymmetrical attacks easier is irrelevant .
16) You're probably a bit asymmetrical anyway.
17) The piece has simple, strong rhythms in asymmetrical meter.
18) They are clear floor, asymmetrical and standard models.
19) The goal patterns were inspired by Japanese asymmetrical shelf designs.
20) Pole at annual meeting was "overwhelming" against asymmetrical spinnakers.
21) An example of highly developed tool production are asymmetrical plowshares.
22) An asymmetrical shaped disc is rotated within the encoder.
23) Large, asymmetrical ear openings allow them to precisely locate prey.
24) Even the asymmetrical composition that you mentioned seems really spontaneous.
25) Greek folk music is also characterized by rhythms in asymmetrical meters.
26) The one on my chest was asymmetrical.
27) Kris blades are usually narrow with a wide, asymmetrical base.
How to use asymmetrical in a sentence28) Relations of request are asymmetrical relations; one type requests another.
29) In principle confidence intervals can be symmetrical or asymmetrical.
30) Be asymmetrical, it typically makes your efforts stronger.
31) Cranial nerve deficits are usually asymmetrical and progressive.
32) Fundus examination revealed bilateral, asymmetrical disc edema.
33) In this latter sense helices are asymmetrical.
34) asymmetrical donor site after unilateral breast reconstruction.
35) asymmetrical upper leg after unilateral breast reconstruction.
36) Such an asymmetrical wheel is called a "dished" wheel.
37) Drumlins are asymmetrical, canoe shaped hills made mainly of till.
38) Existing asymmetrical spinnaker experiment expired and was not renewed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymmetrical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymmetrical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymmetrical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymmetrical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymmetrical.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymmetrical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymmetrical
Compound Sentences with asymmetrical
Complex Sentences with asymmetrical
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymmetrical