asylum system in a sentence
1) My point is that economic migrants do sometimes exploit the asylum system .
2) The report makes specific recommendations on how to strengthen the asylum system .
3) Biometric technology is already used successfully to combat abuse of the asylum system .
4) National asylum systems are there to decide which asylum-seekers actually qualify for international protection.
asylum system example sentences5) He also announced his intention to modernise the nationality and asylum system in the weeks ahead.
6) September 11, 2001 shook that confidence and placed much of the blame wrongly on our refugee asylum system .
7) The movement is particularly associated with reform and development of the asylum system in Western Europe at that time.
8) Canada's asylum system has been renowned as the fairest, but has suffered more than its share of criticism.
9) Advisers work directly with separated children seeking asylum, helping them through the asylum system and ensuring that they are protected.
10) UNHCR is working with the Greek government to improve its asylum system and has called upon other European states to offer support .
11) The many deficiencies in the Greek asylum system are exacerbated by the pressure of tens of thousands of people awaiting asylum hearings .
12) There is no welfare or asylum system for immigrants on Svalbard, and people incapable of supporting themselves may be sent away.
13) Many of the killers have allegedly exploited the asylum system to gain UK citizenship after being smuggled into the country by traffickers.
14) All of the major asylum systems of the world aspire to be both fast and fair, but none of them are.
example sentences with asylum15) Lunatic Hospitals in Georgian England, 1750?1830 constitutes the first comprehensive study of the philanthropic asylum system in Georgian England.
16) The novel examines the treatment of refugees by the asylum system, as well as issues of British colonialism, globalization, political violence and personal accountability.
17) During that period, UNHCR Representation in Cyprus was heavily concentrated in supporting the efforts of the GoC to develop an asylum system and an asylum space in Cyprus.
18) In 1758, Battie and others argued that those deemed "mad" were abused under the British asylum system, and they pushed for parliamentary action.
19) Du Bois-Reymond said that 99.5% of asylum seekers of Nigerian origin were abusing the asylum system, entering Switzerland with the intention of pursuing petty crime and drug dealing.
20) It is estimated that there are thousands of UN mandated refugees in Russia who have been in the Russian asylum system for five years or more.
21) From 1848 in England, the Alleged Lunatics' Friend Society campaigned for sweeping reforms to the asylum system and abuses of the moral treatment approach.
22) Israeli human rights organizations consider the Israeli asylum system to be extremely flawed and unfair, and the recognition rate of refugees is considerably lower than 1%.
23) After an internship at the "Maison nationale" of Charenton, Couchoud became an intern in the asylum system of the Paris administration.
24) In "asylum of the Daleks" non-Dalek life forms are converted by nanogenes into Dalek 'puppets' to serve the planet Asylum's security system .
25) Their inmates were, therefore, throughout their school life totally cut off from normality and ordinary life, which was one of the worst drawbacks of the asylum system .
26) It was therefore conceived as a residential" asylum" and, as such, established the pattern of deaf education in Britain during the Victorian era now known as" the asylum system ".
27) UNHCR remains ready to work with the Ukrainian Government to help implement the report's recommendations to develop its relatively new asylum system .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum system.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum system
Compound Sentences with asylum system
Complex Sentences with asylum system
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum system