asylum procedure in a sentence
1) Of course asylum procedures should not be abused.
2) EU law on asylum procedures : An assault on human rights?
3) It will prevent the misuse of asylum procedures while protecting the position of genuine refugees.
4) This follows an earlier call for the draft Directive on asylum procedures to be scrapped.
asylum procedure example sentences5) The draft rules for the asylum appeals procedure were issued unfinished so as to aid discussion.
6) The existing asylum procedures were clearly inadequate to deal fairly and effectively with the current level of asylum-seekers.
7) It is clear to solicitors and to many other people that our present asylum procedures are being abused.
8) He also said that they' clog up the asylum procedures which cannot function normally any longer.
9) Each country has its own unique asylum procedures, but all offer the government's protection from deportment and freedom of movement.
10) The Council is nearing the deadline of December 2003 set by EU leaders for agreement on a proposed Directive on asylum procedures .
11) On the other hand, such persons have not started asylum procedures due to lack of information, and our Association has informed them on procedures with the UNHCR.
12) Also, the Member States may, according to this resolution, consider asylum applications under accelerated procedures in case of deliberate deception or abuse of the asylum procedure .
13) The HRMMU notes, that certain legal gaps remain, affecting particularly the quality of due process in the asylum procedure and the reception conditions for asylum-seekers.
14) That means in practice, having access to the asylum procedures, to adequate housing, food, medical treatment and to integration as a long term solution to the refugee plight.
example sentences with asylum15) Austria signed a readmission agreement with the Czech Republic so that it would be easier to readmit the asylum-seekers who have already started an asylum procedure in the Czech Republic.
16) asylum procedures exist to ensure the protection of those genuinely at risk, but they are in danger of being undermined by those who see them as an alternative channel for immigration.
17) In June 2006, D66 withdrew its support for the coalition in the aftermath of the upheaval about the asylum procedure of Ayaan Hirsi Ali instigated by immigration minister Rita Verdonk.
18) The lack of opportunities to legally access the asylum procedures can force asylum seekers to undertake often expensive and hazardous attempts at illegal entry.
19) UNHCR believes Ukraine has made progress in several areas, including access to asylum procedures and the reception of unaccompanied and separated children.
20) The overcrowding is straining relations among asylum-seekers, Ms. Fleming said, adding that the situation is made worse by a slow asylum procedure .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum procedure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum procedure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum procedure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum procedure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum procedure.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum procedure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum procedure
Compound Sentences with asylum procedure
Complex Sentences with asylum procedure
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum procedure