asylum in a sentence
1) These individuals may include refugees seeking asylum.
2) Russia granted him temporary asylum five months ago.
3) Other asylum seekers are simply kept in detention centres.
4) Anyone seeking political asylum is taking a major step.
asylum example sentences5) No official summons was made against the asylum.
6) The unfounded asylum applications should be firmly refused.
7) The third report covered refugee and asylum issues.
8) asylum digitally created weapons for various scenes.
9) Detention of asylum seekers is consistently topical.
10) The web has become an insane asylum.
11) Israel should allow detained immigrants to seek asylum .
12) The government granted refugee status or asylum.
13) On asylum, where big reform is needed urgently.
14) First, why are asylum applicants under such suspicion?
example sentences with asylum15) Several Chinese ambassadors abroad claimed political asylum.
16) Good race relations depended on tough immigration and asylum laws.
17) They say the magic words "political asylum".
18) The chapel dominates the western side the asylum buildings.
19) Most people placed in defensive asylum are released.
20) Nobody who seeks political asylum does it lightly.
21) Of course asylum procedures should not be abused.
22) Time limits and efficient adjudication of genuine asylum claims.
23) The numbers of asylum applications began to rise.
24) There are also minor characters spread around the asylum.
25) The soldiers who guard the asylum become increasingly hostile.
26) He was detained in a mental asylum.
27) Later waves of immigrants arrived through family reunification and asylum seeking.
How to use asylum in a sentence28) Smith was always working for the asylum.
29) Doc has been committed to an insane asylum.
30) He also built many charity hospitals including a lunatic asylum.
31) I wonder how they treat asylum seekers.
32) Legal aid has also been retained for asylum cases .
33) The action took place in an asylum.
34) It is possible to house 2 asylum seekers at each room.
35) Another front view of the elegant asylum.
36) The Netherlands offers almost £50 per week to asylum seekers.
37) In 1991 there were 2,300 asylum requests.
38) The paranoid obsession Australia has with asylum seekers.
39) The Netherlands has made its asylum policy more strict.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum
Compound Sentences with asylum
Complex Sentences with asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum