astutely in a sentence
1) Nick astutely points out that her big hair is aging her .
2) She learns it quickly, astutely remarking about its simplicity.
3) You 've very astutely picked up an error in my article.
4) He astutely formed a joint venture with Mushroom Records too.
astutely example sentences5) The pretender did when he counted the votes and astutely backed off .
6) Lawrence astutely identified them as the best opportunity to bleed the Ottomans.
7) Hadn't she proved her capabilities already in her own astutely handled career?
8) She also astutely spotted the highly versatile tartan's potential for interior design.
9) Astutely, he declared We do not oppose the American People.
10) Neither, as you've astutely mentioned, is a good strategy.
11) He astutely conveyed the effects of lighting variation between twilight and the darkest night.
12) The Liberal campaign was very astutely masterminded by Peter Ensor Walters.
13) Donald Rumsfeld summed it up astutely.
14) Second, Roosevelt astutely and euphemistically described it as a "bank holiday.
example sentences with astutely15) Mascarita astutely remarks on the traditional killings of newborns that are born with imperfections.
16) Inside is an astutely observed and splendidly acted depiction of good people in conflict.
17) Proast argued astutely, drawing upon St Augustine's arguments against the Donatists.
18) But I think what they missed is what you've just astutely pointed out.
19) Dale Carnegie astutely recognized this.
20) Nelson's wealth was astutely managed by his parents, who channeled his earnings into trust funds.
21) The Koreans, very astutely I think, grabbed this issue and said, "Look.
22) Forbes astutely compared this acquisition to Apple's purchase of chipmaker P.A. Semi six years ago.
23) I hear doubt here,' Maximilian said, raising a finger astutely out of the water.
24) Jackson astutely pointed out Wednesday that other stars have taken less money in pursuit of a title.
25) Looking at the decor, Montanelli astutely asked him how he felt about having destroyed their world.
26) As Steve Jobs astutely said, "If you don't cannibalize yourself, someone else will.
27) During World War II, Bell astutely argued against the league suspending operations until the war's conclusion.
How to use astutely in a sentence28) As Dr. Charles Steele astutely notes, this is a contemporary kind of full-blown, undisguised mercantilism.
29) Astutely, Essinger did not formally close the school, but turned it over to Hugo Rosenthal.
30) It was thus evident that armistice control over an astutely evasive government can often be more nominal than real.
31) Other tyrants have astutely combined populism and magic: one thinks of Papa Doc and Idi Amin.
32) Sarah Knupp astutely played Tevye's wife, Golde, and was a worthy compliment to Tevye.
33) That is why, far from being "dithering," Miss Boyack's move may be astutely intelligent.
34) Astutely, the Mason sent another man to fetch the winter supplies and the wedding fare and the parson.
35) But it is an astutely packaged and worthwhile collection nonetheless, with translations from the Zulu on the sleeve.
36) For a company like Microsoft, fixing the culture is everything, as the Wall Street Journal astutely asserted Monday.
37) Someone commented astutely that the shared prenatal environment, rather than shared genes, could account for the similarities in twins.
38) Astutely, he built on the extensive network of contacts he already had but was also enormously successful at cold calling.
39) Some others have astutely noted some passing similarities to other floral fragrances, but Anucci really does tread its own path.
40) Jealousy inevitably develops, though the astutely independent Legba rejects all long-term commitments from the women as so much wishful thinking.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astutely
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astutely with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astutely
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astutely in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astutely.
20 examples of simple sentences of astutely. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astutely
Compound Sentences with astutely
Complex Sentences with astutely
Compound-Complex Sentences with astutely