astute reader in a sentence
1) No, the astute reader will say.
2) The problem might now be apparent to the more astute readers .
3) The astute reader will already have seen the problem coming at us.
4) astute readers might also note that I neglected to mention Natalie Portman.
astute reader example sentences5) She was also an astute reader of other important philosophers of the time.
6) It will be an extremely astute reader who guesses correctly", he continued.
7) She's not a writer herself, but she's a very astute, smart reader .
8) The astute reader may discover some profound truths lurking in the shadows of Mr. White's fantasy.
9) astute readers will easily deduce the identity of the masked man, as they learn about Mexican wrestling.
10) The revelations can be surprising, though more astute cinematic readers will probably see them coming a mile away.
11) astute readers will note that all of the things I did to disable my phone can be easily undone .
12) As more astute readers may by now have figured out, someone pulled this scam on me the other week.
13) astute readers of this publication will remember that we introduced Jen Matney as our new meeting planner in the last issue.
14) astute readers will noticed that three of the highest snowfall totals shown in Figure 1 have occurred in the last nine seasons.
example sentences with astute15) astute readers will notice that we're not really expanding our focus; we're still puttering around with a single entry.
16) astute readers will easily pick up on the identity of the masked man, and all will increase their knowledge of the Mexican version of the World Wrestling Federation.
17) First though, a clarification of terms: In response to last month's article, an astute reader replied, "There's nothing new about free content to sell ads.
18) A worn path continued from where we stood to the far side, which was occupied, as my more astute readers will have guessed, by Philpott's missing temple.
19) An astute reader noticed that the BLS press release says that 190,000 jobs were lost from payroll employment, but the number of unemployed persons increased by 558,000.
20) astute readers will note that our pages look different this week; and those who know about journal redesign might expect to see a trickle of editorial blood emerging from The Lancet's front door.
21) Darrieussecq has a point: astute readers will note that dead children have haunted Darrieussecq's books since the beginning, and "Tom est mort" is no exception.
22) astute readers learned to infer the general shape of the war from what was said and shown–and not said or shown–in both U.S. and Confederate newspapers, radio broadcasts, and newsreels.
23) astute readers will note that Torg's trademark eternally plaid shirt is always filled with a series of neat vertical and horizontal stripes.
24) Now, the astute reader might be saying at this point that we have freedom of expression and it is guaranteed by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
25) Semantics aside, astute readers - and obviously you are one - can spot a "single source" story (as is this one) versus a "multiple source" story (full fledged journalism).
26) But as an astute Slashdot reader observed, the Firefox patch that implements the blocking, which was developed by Stanford researcher and privacy advocate Jonathan Mayer, may not be that simple.
27) As an astute reader pointed out (I have a couple of letters I'll need to put up), the man's workload doesn't go down, because he never did much of those things in the first place.
28) The astute reader may wish to see this article, about The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals upholding a decision involving Baltimore Ravens use of the team's logo.
29) The astute reader may have noticed that the definitions for the Login and Default pages don't specify either of the id and name attributes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astute reader
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astute reader with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astute reader
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astute reader in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astute reader.
20 examples of simple sentences of astute reader. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astute reader
Compound Sentences with astute reader
Complex Sentences with astute reader
Compound-Complex Sentences with astute reader