astute politician in a sentence
1) If anything goes in politics, then the astute politician will not go negative.
2) Keiki was an able individual, an astute politician prepared to take heed of the views of both advisers and enemies.
3) The little man who has been regarded as one of the most astute politicians of his day, smiled at me.
4) Wickremesinghe, showing the skills of an astute politician, refrained from disclosing anything about the time-frame of Premadasa's appointment.
astute politician example sentences5) He's probably the most astute politician in the Middle East, and we knew we could do business with him.
6) Gestures of this kind were part of the vocabulary of politics; an astute politician like Philip used them to great effect.
7) Jacques was an astute politician as well as a respected penologist who knew there were few prospects to keep the inmates quiet and completely occupied.
8) Ten years later Ashot Bagradouni, son of Sembat was proclaimed Prince of Princes . Wise and astute politician, Ashot resourcefully balanced between the Arabs and the Greeks.
9) Giolitti was an astute politician who satisfied the socialist leanings of the populace with a series of enlightened reforms, but who failed to do anything to control the corruption of those in power.
10) We assume that, as an intelligent man and an astute politician, you have your own reasons for linking your name with the DLC.
11) An astute financier but a less astute politician, Necker overplayed his hand by demanding and obtaining a general amnesty, losing much of the people's favour.
12) An astute politician, he was in no hurry to receive his guests; he used the time to find out as much as he could about the expedition members and liaised with British authorities at New Delhi.
13) As an astute politician, it was clear to him that at the all India level he could not protect the rights of the Sikhs without the co-operation of the Congress.
14) Prince Miloš Obrenović, an astute politician and able diplomat, in order to confirm his hard won loyalty to the Porte in 1817 ordered the assassination of Karađorđe Petrović.
example sentences with astute15) Though much occupied with public business, this astute politician found time and many opportunities to get and lay by great gain for himself.
16) You may ask yourself how on earth this relatively astute politician could have allowed her organisation to be affiliated to a body that brazenly called itself the "Paedophile Information Exchange".
17) " He's a very astute politician ," Nayebi said.
18) ' astute politician ' So when he hugs the mother of a deceased friend, the public relates more to him than the clerics who admonish his actions, Nayebi said.
19) " Tricky Dick" Nixon was an astute party politician, but he had never been able to project an appealing public" image".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astute politician
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astute politician with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astute politician
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astute politician in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astute politician.
20 examples of simple sentences of astute politician. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astute politician
Compound Sentences with astute politician
Complex Sentences with astute politician
Compound-Complex Sentences with astute politician