astrophysics in a sentence
1) Plasma astrophysics – studies properties of plasma in outer space.
2) This cubic carbon phase might have importance in astrophysics.
3) The Commission actively supports educational initiatives associated with astrophysics.
4) The study of cosmology is theoretical astrophysics at its largest scale.
astrophysics example sentences5) General relativity has developed into an essential tool in modern astrophysics.
6) This idea was soon extended to the whole of astrophysics.
7) He also revealed he has extensive education in astrophysics.
8) What's the difference between astronomy and astrophysics?
9) Harrison specializes in observational and experimental high-energy astrophysics.
10) Or denying stellar astrophysics because of Comte.
11) Sole-author research papers are relatively rare in astrophysics.
12) It offers programs in 34 disciplines, from journalism to astrophysics.
13) Fang published a large number of papers on astrophysics and cosmology.
14) Fang continued to do research in astrophysics and cosmology.
example sentences with astrophysics15) I also have more than 30 graduate school credits in Astrophysics.
16) Harvard–Smithsonian Center for astrophysics established.
17) The main focus of his work was now on stellar astrophysics.
18) Everything related to space and time is astrophysics at work.
19) But no astrophysics or anything that looked like that.
20) His interests extended to plasma astrophysics as well as laboratory plasmas.
21) The science of geodesy has elements of both astrophysics and planetary sciences.
22) Both scientific findings are still of importance in nuclear physics and nuclear astrophysics.
23) He eventually graduated as a bachelor of astrophysics at London University.
24) Astronomy u0026 astrophysics 428:261-285.
25) Division of Astronomy u0026 Astrophysics, UCLA.
26) The observatory now hosts the Italian Laboratory of Astrophysics.
27) Almost all of these former students have remained actively involved with astrophysics.
How to use astrophysics in a sentence28) Gribbin received his doctorate in astrophysics at Cambridge.
29) Struve also acknowledged that he had no experience in spectral astrophysics.
30) It carried 13 major experiments in astronomy, astrophysics, and life sciences.
31) Astronomy and astrophysics have developed significant interdisciplinary links with other major scientific fields.
32) To be published in astrophysics u0026 Space Science Journal, 2005.
33) Simulating Space on Earth; laboratory astrophysics.
34) astrophysics and Space Science Journal, 260, 335, 1999.
35) Exploration of transient sources represents one of the last frontiers in modern astrophysics.
36) Interested in esoteric subjects and astrophysics.
37) Yea i have a masters in Astrophysics.
38) Take a look at his CV and his contributions to astrophysics.
39) This is not so in astrophysics which is what we're discussing.
40) Plant pathology, embryology, biophysics, astrophysics, or astronomy?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrophysics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrophysics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrophysics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrophysics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrophysics.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrophysics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrophysics
Compound Sentences with astrophysics
Complex Sentences with astrophysics
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrophysics