astronomy in a sentence
1) Discussion group servers host numerous astronomy lists.
2) An astronomer is someone who studies astronomy.
3) I paid attention to astronomy education research.
4) Meteor astronomy is generally neglected by amateurs.
astronomy example sentences5) He was doing far infrared astronomy with airborne telescopes.
6) It is an active astronomy research centre.
7) This branch of astronomy measures stellar magnitude.
8) It consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments.
9) The tradition of cultural astronomy continues today.
10) Thus was born the science of radio astronomy.
11) His degree was in astronomy and physics?
12) How does one start learning about astronomy?
13) Gonzalez spent 7 years in an astronomy department.
14) The result was the top classic astronomy book of antiquity.
example sentences with astronomy15) Of course astronomy is a big hobby of mine.
16) They are studying astronomy on their own account.
17) Many dissatisfied scientists took his side and astronomy changed.
18) List at least three different career opportunities in astronomy.
19) CCD had really made visual astronomy possible in the cities.
20) astronomy is the science of studying celestial bodies.
21) Alexandre has been interested in astronomy since his childhood.
22) Works dealing with astronomy and astrology are numerous.
23) Robinson was deeply interested in astronomy and mathematical relationships.
24) Modern astronomy has provided overwhelming evidence that this model is false.
25) Rapid strides were made in astronomy during this period.
26) Their discoveries begin a revolution in astronomy.
27) Its mission is infrared astronomy with a 68 cm telescope.
How to use astronomy in a sentence28) A monthly remote astronomy schools project is run at the observatory.
29) Such universities contributed towards developments in mathematics and astronomy.
30) This has been the name used in astronomy ever since.
31) Galileo was considered the father of observational astronomy.
32) astronomy being the main field were amateurs have made huge contributions .
33) A new age is beginning in astronomy .
34) Many astronomy groups are planning to observe the event.
35) But news had arrived earlier which was to fundamental change astronomy.
36) Interested in joining a local astronomy group?
37) These are links where I have found amateur astronomy related items.
38) He enjoys travelling, history and astronomy.
39) In fact, astronomy was my original career goal.
40) With a professional astronomer's "crowd sourced astronomy" project?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomy
Compound Sentences with astronomy
Complex Sentences with astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomy