astronomically large in a sentence
1) Sometimes people refer to numbers as being "astronomically large ".
2) A protein structure prediction method must explore the space of possible protein structures which is astronomically large .
3) The total possible number of patterns of raised cams was 2501 which is an astronomically large number.
4) The expected utility of a 1% chance of realizing an astronomically large good could still be astronomical.
astronomically large example sentences5) With a total of 501 cams this equals 2501 which is approximately 10151, an astronomically large number.
6) A complex scalar field could alone form the state of gravitational equilibrium possessing the astronomically large conserved number of particles.
7) Even relatively small software programs can have astronomically large combinations of inputs and states that are infeasible to exhaustively test.
8) But this universal explorer continues his work at home, plumbing the world about him from the astronomically large to the microscopically small.
9) Under sufficiently cold conditions, this "relaxation" time can become astronomically large, even longer than the age of the universe for some materials.
10) If the mutational jump we are considering is a very large one, the number of possible destinations of that jump is astronomically large .
11) The spatial size of the NTS configuration may be elementary small or astronomically large : depending on a model, i.e. the model fields and constants.
12) It makes sense, of course, to bring budget discussions of such large magnitude down to size–whose eyes don't glaze over at the astronomically large numbers in any budget breakdown?
13) "This is an astronomically large amount of money.
14) astronomically large numbers
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomically large
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomically large with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomically large
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomically large in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomically large.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomically large. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomically large
Compound Sentences with astronomically large
Complex Sentences with astronomically large
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomically large