astronomically in a sentence
1) And astronomically more money doesn't mean far better outcomes.
2) The chances of picking a perfect bracket are astronomically small.
3) The cost of a lost tenant is astronomically high.
4) Reply: All calendars are inherently astronomically inaccurate.
astronomically example sentences5) Are the odds against them astronomically high?
6) Shop rentals in Zurich are astronomically high.
7) Sometimes people refer to numbers as being "astronomically large".
8) And the odds against it becoming a success are astronomically high.
9) Some Greek temples appear to have been oriented astronomically.
10) That summer, my Chinese improved astronomically.
11) astronomically they have been shown to be moving together.
12) Astronomically, this solution is not convincing, though.
13) American photographers came with astronomically expensive cameras to photograph rats and rubbish.
14) The starry ceiling is astronomically inaccurate in a complicated way.
example sentences with astronomically15) But where Johnson has improved astronomically this season is on the green.
16) This is an astronomically higher rate than is found in U.S. populations.
17) Astronomically, the sidereal Aries point has nothing special about it.
18) It uses its available gas quickly - astronomically speaking - making new stars.
19) In others they are astronomically worse.
20) Most Greek temples were oriented astronomically.
21) His eyes could have contained whole universes, they were so astronomically deep.
22) The lingering effects of this difference could perhaps be calculated and observed astronomically.
23) He took his blood pressure and he said well this is astronomically high.
24) Making one hard-cover book used to be impossible, or astronomically expensive.
25) Astronomically, Castor was discovered to be a visual binary in 1719.
26) Nothing really stands out as astronomically brilliant, but it does everything very well.
27) The spouses, children, and parents of these patients are reluctantly astronomically gouty.
How to use astronomically in a sentence28) There are astronomically fixed Near Eastern dates, but they are not Egyptian dates.
29) Depriving our police force of a cup of tea is astronomically vindictive and silly.
30) Astronomically: the planets take a new position but do keep their own nature.
31) But with her mounting medical bills, their family's needs have just increased astronomically.
32) The price increases happened because Netflix was forced to astronomically increase their expenditures for streaming content.
33) astronomically foxy this ecchymosis of the Vrtra samhita slowly.
34) A protein structure prediction method must explore the space of possible protein structures which is astronomically large.
35) Sales of cigarettes grew astronomically.
36) It must be astronomically negative .
37) Astronomically, this is the period between the vernal equinox and the summer solstice.
38) Astronomically, this spectacular path is far less likely than the one described by Parāśara.
39) Kirk and Kois should know that violent crime has gone down astronomically over the past decade .
40) The old calendar is supposed to be astronomically inaccurate, and the new calendar fixes this.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomically
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomically with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomically
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomically in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomically.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomically. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomically
Compound Sentences with astronomically
Complex Sentences with astronomically
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomically