astronomically high in a sentence
1) The cost of a lost tenant is astronomically high .
2) Are the odds against them astronomically high ?
3) Shop rentals in Zurich are astronomically high .
4) And the odds against it becoming a success are astronomically high .
astronomically high example sentences5) This is an astronomically higher rate than is found in U.S. populations.
6) He took his blood pressure and he said well this is astronomically high .
7) Secondly, the number of breeding places needing treatment is often astronomically high, especially in rural areas.
8) This means that just a few of them will be built with an astronomically high price tag .
9) As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland.
10) Considering the astronomically high murder rate of women in Turkey, female tourists who go to Turkey are endangering their lives.
11) The storm will not be as strong as some others this winter and our tides are not astronomically high this weekend .
12) The statistical odds of the forcing oscillation giving rise to the complicated waveform that is ENSO simply by chance are astronomically high .
13) As reviewed by Prof. Witjes in his presentation ( above ), the costs of treating recurrent bladder tumors is astronomically high .
14) Many others have said that Apple's stock was so astronomically high that, like Icarus, it would have to crash.
example sentences with astronomically15) So the government gives them the kind of money you need to stay alive in a shantytown, but not the kind of money you need to get out of one, which would be astronomically higher amounts.
16) Sure, they can talk about an app library of millions of titles, but the crap percentage is really, astronomically high .
17) Are you thinking "okay, so the odds aren't as extreme as 1 in 73 million, but they're still astronomically high .
18) In 1952, Regina got Bobby a scholarship (based on his chess talent and "astronomically high IQ") to Brooklyn Community Woodward.
19) Chinese were also accused of producing poverty for the Thai peasant, charging astronomically high interest rates, when in reality, the Thai banking business was highly competitive.
20) While his legend's star isn't as astronomically high as say The Pixies' - partially because accessibility doesn't beget mythology - it retains the rights to a fairly raised plot in the sky.
21) Mr. Kaltofen has data that clearly show that the concentration of cesium on the kid's shoelaces was astronomically high, around 80 disintegrations per second.
22) "But the ... [odds] of ever getting hit by a tornado are astronomically high .
23) (2) The costs of negotiating legal rights for the creative reuse of content are astronomically high .
24) Some institutions charge astronomically high penalties, so it's important to find out how they will calculate your penalty when/if you decide to break out of the mortgage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomically high
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomically high with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomically high
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomically high in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomically high.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomically high. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomically high
Compound Sentences with astronomically high
Complex Sentences with astronomically high
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomically high