astronomical salary in a sentence
1) To curtail these stars' astronomical salaries, the large studios attempted to monopolize distributors and exhibitors.
2) SPIEGEL : Why does the VW Group even have rules that make such astronomical salaries possible?
3) Turn off the boob tube and go participate in your own sports or recreation, and you will feel much better and live longer, and stop supporting prima donna athletes and their astronomical salaries!
4) Funny thing is that in Ireland u0026 Germany it can be bought for around a tenner!! Still I guess the astronomical salary package of a charity COE?
astronomical salary example sentences5) Fans, disheartened by the greed that had taken over the game, were sick of hearing about lawyers, agents, and astronomical salaries.
6) 11 May: The Mail defends the astronomical salaries of top business executives (which they award to themselves) from attack by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical salary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical salary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical salary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical salary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical salary.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical salary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical salary
Compound Sentences with astronomical salary
Complex Sentences with astronomical salary
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical salary