astronomical phenomenon in a sentence
1) This will lead to further understanding of astronomical transient phenomena .
2) The ancients believed that astronomical phenomena were connected to terrestrial events.
3) He was the first to undertake experiments related to astronomical phenomena .
4) It displays the world's oldest known concrete depiction of astronomical phenomena .
astronomical phenomenon example sentences5) Zhang Heng viewed these astronomical phenomena in supernatural terms as well.
6) Transits of Venus are among the rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena .
7) Gravitational microlensing is an astronomical phenomenon due to the gravitational lens effect.
8) What is Dr McCoy doing on an expedition to scout an astronomical phenomenon ?
9) Huts were set up for observations of magnetic, meteorological and astronomical phenomena .
10) Tails add vastly to comets' mystique and render them unique as astronomical phenomena .
11) There aren't many candidates other than large astronomical phenomena, such as the sun.
12) Peter Quill is born during an unusual astronomical phenomenon when many of the planets align.
13) The deflection of light by gravity is responsible for a new class of astronomical phenomena .
14) He based this prediction on the pattern of an astronomical phenomenon that he had discovered.
example sentences with astronomical15) These two features allow gravitational waves to carry information about astronomical phenomena never before observed by humans.
16) Directions of axes are defined according to local astronomical phenomena at the time of the definition.
17) The notion of "critical point" allows to explain an astronomical phenomenon that was mysterious before Copernicus.
18) To augment the star projector, the special effects projectors would show astronomical phenomenon such as solar wind.
19) You'll learn about the connection the ancient Egyptians felt with the stars and various astronomical phenomena .
20) The Astronomy on Mars article presents information and images about viewing astronomical phenomena from the planet Mars.
21) Yet this astronomical phenomenon did not exist in antiquity; it is less than a year old.
22) This episode shows the movement from superstition to a recognition of the mathematic predictability of astronomical phenomena .
23) Babylonian astronomy was "the first and highly successful attempt at giving a refined mathematical description of astronomical phenomena .
24) There is an extremely clear indication in the myths that terrestrial disasters are also connected to this astronomical phenomenon .
25) This commitment manifests itself in Plato's own usage of astronomical phenomena as a practical mean of denoting time.
26) The discrepancy was soon recognized and another calendar was then introduced which kept more closely in phase with astronomical phenomena .
27) Independently of Albrecht and Heinsch, he found a network of 'holy lines' oriented on astronomical phenomena .
How to use astronomical in a sentence28) Theoretical astronomy is the use of the analytical models of physics and chemistry to describe astronomical objects and astronomical phenomena .
29) The another kind of calculations is based on the some astronomical phenomenon from the center of earth (geocentric).
30) The first evidence of recognition that astronomical phenomena are periodic and of the application of mathematics to their prediction is Babylonian.
31) He often used astronomical phenomena, such as solstices and equinoxes, not references to civic calendars, to refer to dates.
32) If an airplane pilot observes a UaP that goes below the pilots horizon, it's cannot be an astronomical phenomena .
33) The course has a goal of imparting an understanding of basic astronomical phenomena and an appreciation of their cultural significance throughout the world.
34) A combination that especially suits the primary and high school students who visit the Tycho Brahe Planetarium to learn more about astronomical phenomena .
35) What they meant is an astronomical phenomenon that is the apparent motion of the Sun moving north and south in direction . sun moving up and down in latitudes.
36) GAMMA RAY BURST Gamma ray bursts are mysterious and powerful astronomical phenomenon that emit short-lived flashes of gamma rays (extremely high-energy radiation).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical phenomenon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical phenomenon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical phenomenon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical phenomenon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical phenomenon.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical phenomenon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical phenomenon
Compound Sentences with astronomical phenomenon
Complex Sentences with astronomical phenomenon
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical phenomenon