astronomical object in a sentence
1) Other astronomical objects are also influenced by radiation pressure.
2) This includes the mirage of astronomical objects .
3) It is very difficult to get true color photographs of astronomical objects .
4) Temperatures of astronomical objects can be determined with this technique.
astronomical object example sentences5) But what about the question of colors in astronomical objects ?
6) For many astronomical objects the metallicity cannot be measured directly.
7) Auxiliary units simulate a rotating galaxy, and provide pictures of astronomical objects .
8) The nebula was the first astronomical object identified with a historical supernova explosion .
9) Naturally occurring radio waves are made by lightning, or by certain astronomical objects .
10) This was at the time the greatest velocity measured for an astronomical object .
11) The metallicity of an astronomical object may provide an indication of its age.
12) astronomical objects that are moving away from the observer exhibit a Doppler red shift.
13) Indeed, it reached the brightest optical luminosity ever recorded for any astronomical object .
14) This is why it is so hard to calculate the distance to astronomical objects .
example sentences with astronomical15) Measuring the distance to galaxies (and other astronomical objects ) is never simple.
16) This makes it impossible to observe UV emission from astronomical objects from the ground.
17) In telescopes, fluorite elements allow high-resolution images of astronomical objects at high magnifications.
18) The magnetic fields of distant astronomical objects are measured through their effects on local charged particles.
19) Provisional designation in astronomy is the naming convention applied to astronomical objects immediately following their discovery.
20) Because of this effect, sensitive devices sometimes see two images of an astronomical object .
21) Wide-field images of this region of the sky show a multitude of interesting astronomical objects .
22) I think "blank strip" conveys the idea that the strip lacks all astronomical objects .
23) PHOTOMETRY Photometry is the measurement of apparent magnitudes of astronomical objects, like stars.
24) The motion of astronomical objects due solely to this expansion is known as the Hubble flow.
25) X-rays telescopes can now detect virtually every type of astronomical object, from stars to quasars.
26) Revolving around the Central Fire below Earth was another hypothetical astronomical object, the Counter-Earth.
27) Orbital architecture is the architecture of structures designed to orbit around the Earth or another astronomical object .
How to use astronomical in a sentence28) Gamma ray astronomy is the study of astronomical objects at the shortest wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum.
29) Theoretical astronomy is oriented toward the development of computer or analytical models to describe astronomical objects and phenomena.
30) Caldwell catalogue A list of astronomical objects for observation by amateur astronomers compiled by Sir Patrick Caldwell-Moore.
31) For example, the Guide Star Catalog II has entries on over 998 million distinct astronomical objects .
32) The nebula and the pulsar it contains are the most studied astronomical objects outside the Solar System.
33) The IAU is the ultimate maintainer of the namespace of astronomical designations in catalogues of astronomical objects .
34) Several methods rely on a standard candle, which is an astronomical object that has a known luminosity.
35) The most distant astronomical object yet announced as of January 2011 is a galaxy candidate classified UDFj-39546284.
36) It used a single mirror to reflect the image of an astronomical object to the observer's eye.
37) The capability to search for papers on specific astronomical objects is one of ADS's most powerful tools.
38) Originally, nebula was a name for any diffuse astronomical object, including galaxies beyond the Milky Way.
39) Color can be seen in some bright astronomical objects, such as stars, and bright planetary nebulae.
40) In addition to Earth, many of the other astronomical objects in the Solar System have atmospheres.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical object
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical object with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical object
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical object in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical object.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical object. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical object
Compound Sentences with astronomical object
Complex Sentences with astronomical object
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical object