astronomical instruments in a sentence
1) This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
2) He chose the subject 'astronomical instruments and their Construction'.
3) For over a century there have been various astronomical instruments located on Mt.
4) Strides in wireless signal processing are bringing the power of astronomical instruments to homeland security.
astronomical instruments example sentences5) See also :Category:astronomical instruments and :Category:astronomical observatories.
6) Detection and classification of exoplanets has come out of recent refinements in mainstream astronomical instruments and analysis.
7) The high reflectivity of some metals is important in the construction of mirrors, including precision astronomical instruments.
8) During this period his interest in alchemy and astronomy was aroused, and he bought several astronomical instruments.
9) They will also be able to pursue their research on some of the most powerful astronomical instruments available.
10) Significant progress has also been achieved on the first astronomical instruments which will be installed at the VLT.
11) The responsibilities of parenting combined with the business of building astronomical instruments for Keck Observatory keep me too busy.
12) This led to his invention of the micrometer, and his application of telescopic sights to precision astronomical instruments.
13) Chinese ideas of astronomy and astronomical instruments became known in Korea as well, where further advancements were also made.
14) He studied closely with Gerardus Mercator, and he owned an important collection of maps, globes and astronomical instruments.
example sentences with astronomical15) Guo began to construct astronomical instruments, including water clocks for accurate timing and armillary spheres that represented the celestial globe.
16) The Adler is also home to numerous exhibits including antique astronomical instruments dating back to 12th-century Persia and interactive displays.
17) The book also contains supplementary exercises and patterns for making some working astronomical instruments, including an astrolabe and an equatorium.
18) Jantar Mantar, this famous place is known for its observatories and ancient astronomical instruments should be visited during the day.
19) Though his main stock-in-trade was probably small surveying and drawing instruments, it was his large astronomical instruments that made his reputation.
20) The A stronomical I nstrument M arkup L anguage is a domain-specific implementation of IML, itself an instance of XML . AIML is being developed to command and control astronomical instruments.
21) Description: The inner part of the coin depicts an allegory of the birth of the stars and planets together with several astronomical instruments.
22) He considered it essential "to keep a register of all earthquake shocks in order to be able to control the positions of the astronomical instruments".
23) With his other sons Christian and Ernest, he established an observatory at 54 Columbia Street in Brooklyn where he manufactured nautical and astronomical instruments.
24) In his 1809 work "On A Method of Examining the Divisions of astronomical Instruments" Lax wrote that no instrument was to be trusted without "previous examination".
25) He went as an employee of the Hon. Colin Campbell, to carry out an experiment devised by George Graham and to supervise a cargo of astronomical instruments destined to establish an observatory there.
26) He studied with Gemma Frisius and became a close friend of the cartographer Gerardus Mercator, returning to England with an important collection of mathematical and astronomical instruments.
27) Though none of the astronomical instruments are being used for professional research today, the observatory still contains a 12" Brashear refractor.
28) It is not known if Verbiest's model was ever built at the time, although he had access to China's finest metal-working craftsmen who were constructing precision astronomical instruments for him.
29) Some of the astronomical instruments constructed by the famous Chinese astronomer Guo Shoujing shortly afterwards resemble the style of instrumentation built at Maragheh.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical instruments
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical instruments with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical instruments
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical instruments in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical instruments.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical instruments. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical instruments
Compound Sentences with astronomical instruments
Complex Sentences with astronomical instruments
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical instruments