astronomical in a sentence
1) astronomical observations were originally made using visible light.
2) Explain why binoculars and telescopes are important astronomical tools.
3) The attrition rate for black cadets reached astronomical levels.
4) All ancient astronomical observations were based on visual techniques.
astronomical example sentences5) This crater is potentially valuable for astronomical observation.
6) astronomical spectra contain both absorption and emission spectral information.
7) The photograph became a valuable astronomical tool.
8) Several architectural features have suggested astronomical elements.
9) It was designed to calculate astronomical positions.
10) The cost of ink is truly astronomical .
11) That is "close" in astronomical terms.
12) UT 0 is determined directly from astronomical observations.
13) This is extremely important for astronomical images.
14) Some probably had astronomical and ritual functions.
example sentences with astronomical15) Other astronomical objects are also influenced by radiation pressure.
16) astronomical binoculars are in a special category.
17) The sheer quantity of new pages being generated is astronomical.
18) astronomical evidence indicates that the universe is quite youthful.
19) This assumption holds for most astronomical sources.
20) A number of astronomical threats have been identified.
21) The astronomical clock was extended to its current state.
22) astronomical spectroscopy is a particularly significant type of remote spectral sensing.
23) The astronomical texts of these 300 years are lost.
24) It also houses a noteworthy 19th century astronomical clock.
25) He also had an astronomical observatory constructed.
26) This applies from small to astronomical scales.
27) And the value to access is astronomical.
How to use astronomical in a sentence28) astronomical video captures expected to be phenomenal !
29) The normal zone just above the astronomical horizon is becoming narrower.
30) The pollution costs of oil and nuclear power are astronomical.
31) Thus this city is the best natural astronomical observatory.
32) Other possible explanations include : irrigation schemes or giant astronomical calendars.
33) No health insurance, so bills were getting astronomical.
34) Answer : "This legend was purely astronomical.
35) In reality, astronomical sources are three-dimensional.
36) Everything, everywhere, is currently defying astronomical odds.
37) Payday lenders typically charge astronomical interest rates.
38) Deep-sky astronomical images are different than normal daytime photographic images however.
39) Levitra is one astronomical pain dysfunction coffee drug puzzling mentioning.
40) Renovation costs are astronomical ; basically nothing is cheap here.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical
Compound Sentences with astronomical
Complex Sentences with astronomical
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical