astronomical discovery in a sentence
1) Using this telescope, he made his early brilliant astronomical discoveries .
2) ESO's observing facilities have made astronomical discoveries and produced several astronomical catalogues.
3) A number of other notable astronomical discoveries occurred at the observatory through the years.
4) It would, as so many astronomical discoveries have, change the course of human history.
astronomical discovery example sentences5) The pace of astronomical discovery is truly shocking when you step back and look at it.
6) As astronomical discoveries are opening up to us aspects of the universe never before seen by humankind, several responses are evoked.
7) That episode was posted four years ago, which shows how fast things can change at the leading edge of astronomical discovery .
8) In 1783 he gave Caroline a telescope, and she began to make astronomical discoveries in her own right, particularly comets.
9) Recent astronomical discoveries (including the detection of planets around at least three Sun-like stars) have given scientists new hope that the Universe is teeming with life.
10) She was an integral member of the team who discovered the first radio pulsars, a significant astronomical discovery of the twentieth century.
11) While historically accurate and useful for our Solar System, this approach leaves students ill-prepared to apply their understanding of orbits to most modern astronomical discoveries .
12) They have been at the forefront of astronomical discovery, through their unrivaled observations of planets around other stars to galaxies seen billions of years back in time.
13) Moreover, served as a platform for informing the public about the latest astronomical discoveries while emphasizing the essential role of astronomy in science education.
14) It was the exposition of Robert Small, in "An account of the astronomical discoveries of Kepler" (1804) that made up the set of three laws, by adding in the third.
example sentences with astronomical15) He made an important astronomical discovery, namely a discovery about the nature of the Earth's rotation, for which he won the Berlin Academy Prize in 1754.
16) Once he had established that the object was moving relative to the background stars, he emailed the Central Bureau for astronomical Telegrams, the clearing house for astronomical discoveries .
17) One of the most significant astronomical discoveries in the last decade is the realization that almost every massive galaxy harbors a supermassive black hole (SMBH) at its center.
18) It seemed that Wilkins, and other Copernicans, allowed certain astronomical discoveries to confirm the truth of Scripture, but they would not let Scripture pronounce on matters of astronomy.
19) For indeed, it is of great interest to note that astronomical discoveries made at the beginning of the modern age, provide a solution to one of the most enduring mysteries of the ancient world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical discovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical discovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical discovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical discovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical discovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical discovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical discovery
Compound Sentences with astronomical discovery
Complex Sentences with astronomical discovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical discovery