astronomical amount in a sentence
1) This is usually reserved only for hypercars that cost astronomical amounts of money .
2) Many of the countries affected are today laden with an astronomical amount of debt .
3) astronomical amounts of money have been poured into the game and new fanbases have developed.
4) Some of these antiques can fetch astronomical amounts in the market and are collectors' favorites.
astronomical amount example sentences5) Social network security and privacy issues result from the astronomical amounts of information these sites process each day.
6) YMCA officials were stunned to learn of the astronomical amount Stanton and his fans were able to raise .
7) This is an astronomical amount of experience to be gained in one course, and is truly unprecedented.
8) Why must they and their ideological allies on the Supreme Court strive to inject astronomical amounts of money in elections?
9) Please go and study who funded Elizabeth I that astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish, yes Pallavicini.
10) I was striking out an astronomical amount, and this year it's just been consistency day in and day out.
11) In order to build energy infrastructure that generate and deliver electricity to each household, astronomical amount of money are first invested.
12) Then there is the astronomical amount going to the Pentagon, which in turn hands out billions to private contractors in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere.
13) Having said that, though, this amount if money is an astronomical amount of money for a club of this size to take on.
14) Half-term can be a trying time for parents - how to keep your children occupied for nine long days without spending astronomical amounts of money?
example sentences with astronomical15) One night Bob just said to Allen, he goes: "How much do you want" and Allen gave him an astronomical amount thinking that Bob would go "no way, that's way too much," and Bob said yes.
16) The dictionary defines forbearance as "patient endurance and self-control." Believe me, if the bleep hits the fan, we're all going to have to practice astronomical amounts of forbearance.
17) The reason you may have head of this case is the astronomical amount that Mrs. Rybolovleva will get pursuant to the divorce judgment, $4,8 BILLION dollars.
18) But the fact is that neither Turing machines nor real machines need astronomical amounts of storage space in order to perform useful computation.
19) We gave up an astronomical amount on the Palmer experiment and it may hurt for the nation to simply part ways with him and rest our shoulders all on Terrelle Pryor .
20) Put the astronomical amounts of cash that are spent on " defence" into programs that help and work toward u003einternational peace and understanding and no one needs these expensive toys.
21) We could save astronomical amounts of time if we tore out most of the all-way stops and many of the traffic lights, but I'm not optimistic.
22) The company must have made a fortune selling the drug for this off-label use if they were willing to settle for such an astronomical amount.
23) But just how good would it be for (some substantial subset of) currently living people to get access to astronomical amounts of resources?
24) [ it] to pay such astronomical amounts," he said.
25) It would cost them an astronomical amount of money to rebuild that [Activation Server] technology.
26) " If these numbers are anywhere close to accurate that's an astronomical amount of revenue being circulated.
27) "There is no denying the fact that there is a star system and the hero is paid an astronomical amount of money.
28) " The majority of recruiters are overwhelmed, overworked and have an astronomical amount of open roles to fill," she says.
29) In 1992 the Wall Street Journal called SCERA's $400,000 run of Beauty and the Beast "an astronomical amount for a single-screen theater in such a small market." 3
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical amount
Compound Sentences with astronomical amount
Complex Sentences with astronomical amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical amount