astronomer in a sentence
1) An astronomer is someone who studies astronomy.
2) Most astronomers recognize that irregular moons are captured asteroids.
3) These stellar motions were unknown to ancient astronomers.
4) This mystery has puzzled solar astronomers for decades.
astronomer example sentences5) The way astronomers were misled is explained here.
6) Their brightness is notoriously unpredictable, astronomers said.
7) The lesson is there for astronomers too.
8) How much time to astronomers spend looking through telescopes?
9) These different readings resulted in different reports from each astronomer.
10) The four corners depict famous philosophers and astronomers of ancient times.
11) She was an elementary school teacher and amateur astronomer.
12) Aerial telescopes were employed by several other astronomers.
13) The planet was known by astronomers of ancient times.
14) It was discovered by astronomers of ancient times.
example sentences with astronomer15) Many astronomers are becoming increasingly skeptical of that fact .
16) Either option challenges astronomers' understanding of star formation.
17) Ptolemy was a critically important Greek astronomer.
18) With a professional astronomer's "crowd sourced astronomy" project?
19) Pluto's origin and identity had long puzzled astronomers.
20) The astronomers usually distinguish several regions, as described below.
21) Here, astronomers found 2 planets orbiting within the habitable zone.
22) Amateur and professional astronomers worldwide are eagerly anticipating comet ISON .
23) The Italian astronomer Galileo developed telescope technology.
24) US astronomers are leading some of these research teams.
25) Most astronomers mistakenly visualize moons of asteroids forming from an impact.
26) Later, these astronomers admitted their error.
27) What skills to astronomers need to have?
How to use astronomer in a sentence28) What kinds of jobs do astronomers get?
29) What kind of schooling is necessary for an astronomer?
30) The tunnel is more than a mere curiosity to astronomers.
31) Who knew the Vatican had an astronomer?
32) Why do some astronomers say stars are evolving?
33) Uranus was not quite following the orbit astronomers thought it should.
34) Scientists who study the universe are called astronomers . 22.
35) The accuracy claimed for this procedure is disputed by astronomers.
36) Chinese astronomers record the sudden appearance of a bright star.
37) Important meetings of professional and amateur astronomers were hosted on site.
38) Scientists and astronomers were also active during periods of relative peace.
39) They have several notable advantages for amateur astronomers intent on research.
40) The Internet is an essential tool of amateur astronomers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomer
Compound Sentences with astronomer
Complex Sentences with astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomer