astronautical in a sentence
1) Their realist and potential for astronautical side adviser and interactions are assessed.
2) With one project that CONCERTA has been sharpened astronautical optimisation.
3) The Danish astronautical Society has named Hermann Oberth an honorary member.
4) Gigantic as this mission plan was, its engineering and astronautical parameters were thoroughly calculated.
astronautical example sentences5) The mission study was published in a series of proceedings volumes published by the American astronautical Society.
6) I met several helpful people through attending the Space Generation Congress and the International astronautical Congress.
7) Address to the XXXth International astronautical Congress, Munich, September 20, 1979.
8) The spacecraft was built by the Institute of Space and astronautical Science and launched on 30 August 1991.
9) He is currently series editor for the AAAS American astronautical Society History Series, beginning with volume 19.
10) Then in 1981, the Aerospace was reorganized and became the National Institute of Space and astronautical Science.
11) Steve did his undergraduate work at Trinity University in mathematics and graduate study at MIT in aeronautical and astronautical engineering.
12) Junichiro Kawaguchi of the Institute of Space and astronautical Science was appointed to be the leader of the mission.
13) In 1965 she received the first William Randolph Lovelace II Award from the American astronautical Society (AAS).
14) astronautical hygienists will need to assess the risks from these other sources of radiation and take appropriate action to mitigate exposure.
example sentences with astronautical15) He helped rebuild Stanford after the 1906 earthquake, and the department of Aeronautical and astronautical Engineering building bears his name.
16) Naples hosted the 6th World Urban Forum in September 2012 and the 63rd International astronautical Congress in October 2012.
17) astronautical hygienists are testing materials with reduced dust retention times and the potential to control the dust exposure risks during planetary exploration.
18) Those who work with aircraft are known as aeronautical engineers, and those operating particularly with spacecraft are known as astronautical engineers.
19) astronautical hygiene works side by side with space medicine to ensure that astronauts will be healthy and safe when working in space.
20) At the International astronautical Congress 2014 at Toronto, ISRO chairman K. Radhakrishnan and NASA administrator Charles Bolden signed two documents.
21) The potential problem of lunar and planetary contamination was first raised at the International astronautical Federation VIIth Congress in Rome in 1956.
22) The SGAC holds an annual event called the Space Generation Congress, which is held in conjunction with the International astronautical Conference.
23) Aerospace engineering is a four-year curriculum that prepares students for a career in the aeronautical and astronautical industries, related technology industries, or for graduate school.
24) Graduated lesson that we had with her was although she would not suppose the house, she would leave us astronautical chiron in ropy places.
25) An international jury will name five finalists and select the winner, who will be invited to present his or her story at the 2003 International astronautical Congress in Bremen, Germany.
26) He was awarded the American astronautical Society's Victor A. Prather Award for spacewalking achievements (1985, 1990 and 1999) and the Flight Achievement Award (1992, 1996, 1999 and 2002).
27) ORGANIZATION: Fellow of the American astronautical Society, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the Society of Experimental Test Pilots, and a member of the Masonic Lodge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronautical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronautical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronautical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronautical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronautical.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronautical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronautical
Compound Sentences with astronautical
Complex Sentences with astronautical
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronautical