astron in a sentence
1) The upgrades to astron went ahead and started operation in 1969.
2) astron will also observe the very distant and powerful quasars.
3) Astron's main instrument is an ultraviolet telescope developed jointly with the French.
4) Astron. 14, 3-5 (1993).
astron example sentences5) Like IUE, the astron telescope does not take photographs of objects.
6) American customers received the larger SOHC astron G54B 2.6 L engine.
7) The Soviet astron orbital station was designed primarily for UV and X-ray astrophysical observations.
8) Fromang, S., and Papaloizou J. 2007, Astron.
9) Fricke, K. 1969, Astron.
10) However, a suggestion by Fowler proved to save the astron from this problem.
11) Today, the astron is often considered a sub-class of the FRC concept.
12) A new electronic fuel injection system was introduced on some versions of the gasoline astron engine.
13) In 1969, Seiko produced the world's first quartz wristwatch, the Astron.
14) Although astron shut down, work continued with RECE at Cornell for some time.
example sentences with astron15) Shakura, N., and Sunyaev, R. A. 1973, Astron.
16) The satellite, called Astron, is intended to study ultraviolet radiation and X-rays from celestial objects.
17) Studies of radar echoes from the Moon emerged from Jodrell Bank's meteor astron- omy program.
18) The astron device consisted of two sections, the linear accelerator and the magnetic mirror "tank".
19) L.B. Lucy, "A numerical approach to the testing of the fission hypothesis," Astron.
20) astron also carries a Russian X-ray detector, identical to one now flying on the manned Salyut 7 space station.
21) Unfortunately for Bulova, in 1969 the Seiko Astron, the first mass-produced quartz movement watch, hit store shelves.
22) Many programs like astron simply didn't appear to have any near-term payoff, and Hirsch was keen to cancel them.
23) Patents Act 1977: Patentable subject matter, UKIPO Practice Note of 7 February 2008 issued following the astron Clinica judgment.
24) At the same time, scientific interest in a low-frequency radio telescope began to emerge at astron and at the Dutch Universities.
25) Astron, weighing 31⁄2 tonnes, is in a highly elliptical orbit which takes it from a height of 2000 km up to 200 000 km, half way to the Moon.
26) It could be more interesting though, like Astro Villa or astron Village, that would be a cool name for a soccer team wouldn't it?
27) Soon thereafter, the Netherlands Science Organization NOVA with astron and NEVEC and the other partner institutes in France, the Netherlands and Germany joined the project.
28) Gregory's Astron.
31) Like the classic mirror, astron injected the electrons into the mirror at a slight angle to ensure they would circulate into the center of the mirror.
32) The main difference between these devices is the way the field reversal is achieved; with the E-layer in the Astron, and by currents in the plasma for the FRC.
33) The last version of this effort, FIREX, shut down in 2003, having demonstrated what appears to be a purely theoretical reason why the astron concept will never work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astron
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astron with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astron
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astron in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astron.
20 examples of simple sentences of astron. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astron
Compound Sentences with astron
Complex Sentences with astron
Compound-Complex Sentences with astron