astrocytoma in a sentence
1) It may lead to brain tumors such as astrocytomas.
2) astrocytomas are the most common type of childhood brain tumor.
3) Malignant astrocytomas are the most common primary brain tumors in adults.
4) Anaplastic astrocytoma is classified as grade III and are malignant tumors.
astrocytoma example sentences5) astrocytomas are brain tumors that develop from astrocytes.
6) astrocytomas and ependymomas grow in the spinal cord tissue itself.
7) Oligodendrogliomas must be differentiated from the more common astrocytoma.
8) A third of all brain tumours (34%) are astrocytomas.
9) High-grade astrocytomas are the most malignant of all brain tumors.
10) SUBJECTS: Two female pediatric patients with advanced stage malignant astrocytoma tumors.
11) Primary spinal cord tumors are uncommon and most are either astrocytomas or ependymomas.
12) Approximately 50% of astrocytomas are glioblastomas and are very difficult to treat.
13) astrocytomas are primary intracranial tumors derived from astrocytes cells of the brain.
14) Other names that are used are Fibrillary or Protoplasmic astrocytomas.
example sentences with astrocytoma15) Correlation of myo-inositol levels and grading of cerebral astrocytomas.
16) In 2010 everolimus was approved for the treatment of subependymal giant cell astrocytoma.
17) astrocytomas are the most common type of glioma in both adults and children.
18) astrocytomas begin in cells called astrocytes in the cerebrum or cerebellum.
19) A study concluded that foetal exposure to alcohol is not associated with childhood astrocytoma.
20) Focal astrocytomas are more often diagnosed in children and are not common in adults.
21) The incidence of low-grade astrocytoma has not been shown to vary significantly with nationality.
22) Howe et al. concluded that high Myo was characteristic of grade II astrocytomas.
23) However, only pilocytic astrocytomas and ependymomas stain positively for Galectin-3.
24) Pilocytic astrocytoma are Grade I tumors.
25) However compared to the more common astrocytomas, they are slowly growing with prolonged survival.
26) Jennifer Lake was diagnosed with grade III astrocytoma after seeking medical attention for migraine headaches .
27) astrocytomas are generally subdivided into high-grade, medium-grade or low-grade tumors.
How to use astrocytoma in a sentence28) Some low grade astrocytomas can spread to other parts of the brain or spinal cord.
29) Gliomas include glioblastomas, astrocytomas, ependymomas and oligodendrogliomas.
30) Other astrocytomas are called diffuse.
31) It is also possible that glial progenitors or neural stem cells give rise to astrocytomas.
32) Less than 10% form more slowly following degeneration of low-grade astrocytoma or anaplastic astrocytoma.
33) Less than 10% form more slowly following degeneration of low-grade astrocytoma or anaplastic astrocytoma.
34) astrocytomas can be slow growing (low grade) or fast growing (high grade).
35) Therefore, most gliomas are called either astrocytoma or oligodendroglioma, or a mixture of both.
36) Glioblastoma multiforme (also called grade IV astrocytoma) is a very aggressive form of astrocytoma.
37) Glioblastoma multiforme (also called grade IV astrocytoma) is a very aggressive form of astrocytoma.
38) The most common types of primary tumors in adults are: meningiomas and astrocytomas such as glioblastomas.
39) Gliomatosis cerebri has various histological subtypes (astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, or mixed glioma).
40) Endothelial cell KIT expression was associated with a young age at diagnosis of pilocytic astrocytoma or ependymoma.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrocytoma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrocytoma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrocytoma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrocytoma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrocytoma.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrocytoma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrocytoma
Compound Sentences with astrocytoma
Complex Sentences with astrocytoma
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrocytoma