astrocytic in a sentence
1) The identity of the astrocytic factors is not yet known.
2) They are also known as "astrocytic glial cells.
3) This barrier also includes a thick basement membrane and astrocytic endfeet.
4) Why would astrocytic calcium waves cause, or amount to, feelings?
astrocytic example sentences5) Another important caveat of the astrocytic response to CNS injuries is its heterogeneity.
6) This study reported a set of genetic alterations predominantly associated with either astrocytic or oligodendrocytic tumor phenotype.
7) Two goals of neural tissue engineering are to understand astrocyte function and to develop control over astrocytic growth.
8) Since the discovery of astrocytic influence, our understanding of the conduction of pain has been dramatically complicated.
9) As a consequence, this is often responsible for the astrocytic plaques prominently noted in histological CBD examinations.
10) Histological examination uniformly shows the classic features of spongiform encephalopathies: spongiform change, astrocytic proliferation, and neuronal loss.
11) These expansions may interact intimately with the astrocytic processes that are interconnected with the hypocellular layer (Layer II).
12) The pathological features are confined to the central nervous system and include neuronal loss, astrocytic gliosis, and spongiform change.
13) However, in the CNS, one or more of the astrocytic processes come in close vicinity of the nodes.
14) astrocytic hamartomas can calcify, and they are in the differential diagnosis of a calcified globe mass on a CT scan.
example sentences with astrocytic15) The basal membrane is a histopathological extracellular matrix feature that forms at the center of injury and partially covers the astrocytic processes.
16) Adult rat glial tubes have been observed via light and electron microscopy and described as a meshwork of astrocytic bodies and processes.
17) The proposal, in essence, is that plain cognition is done by the neurons, while feelings are carried by large astrocytic calcium waves: only when the two come together does consciousness arise.
18) Tumors of presumed or known astrocytic lineage other than the malignant astrocytomas include a variety of tumors categorized by histology, location, age of onset, and natural history.
19) It is important to promote process formation similar to 3D "in vivo" conditions, because astrocytic process morphology is essential in guiding directionality of regenerating axons.
20) In the absence of Slit, astrocytic processes do not align correctly, or create the "tubes", instead running across the migrating neurons.
21) A recent study indicated that CBD produces a high density of astrocytic plaques in the anterior portion of the frontal lobe and in the premotor area of the cerebral cortex.
22) Neuropathological findings associated with CBD include the presence of astrocytic abnormalities within the brain and improper accumulation of the protein tau (referred to as tauopathy).
23) Calcium elevations are the primary known axis of activation in astrocytes, and are necessary and sufficient for some types of astrocytic glutamate release.
24) Patients with neuromyelitis optica have high levels of antibodies against a protein called aquaporin 4 (a component of the astrocytic foot processes in the blood–brain barrier).
25) Astrocyte cell projections called astrocytic feet (also known as "glia limitans") surround the endothelial cells of the BBB, providing biochemical support to those cells.
26) Immunoreactive for GFAP and vimentin (supports astrocytic origin)
27) (2006) proved that aragonite matrices can support the growth of astrocytic networks "in vitro" and "in vivo".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrocytic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrocytic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrocytic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrocytic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrocytic.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrocytic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrocytic
Compound Sentences with astrocytic
Complex Sentences with astrocytic
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrocytic