astrobiology in a sentence
1) Another active research area in astrobiology is planetary system formation.
2) The scientific payload will be focused on astrobiology.
3) astrobiology is the study of life elsewhere in the universe .
4) Fermi Paradox debate "astrobiology Magazine" July 2002.
astrobiology example sentences5) The field of astrobiology should be integrated into the comprehensive examination.
6) NASA provided the funding for the instrumentation from its astrobiology program .
7) Exobiology as a term has tended to be replaced by astrobiology .
8) Of the 68 programs, the three related to astrobiology have been canceled.
9) The discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence would have various impacts on biology and astrobiology.
10) Abstracts from the astrobiology Science Conference 2004.
11) The science of astrobiology – the search for extraterrestrial life – is no exception.
12) There are important linkages between Touchman's work on earthbound origins and astrobiology.
13) Astroecology attempts to quantify future life in space, addressing this area of astrobiology.
14) Professor Pascale Ehrenfreund – lead investigator with the NASA astrobiology Institute.
example sentences with astrobiology15) The paper resulting from this research will be submitted to the Journal Astrobiology.
16) If not, the astrobiology dual-title program will offer a second candidacy examination.
17) The Cambridge biologist William Bains, a contributor to the journal Astrobiology.
18) The level has been found to be appropriate to an astrobiology class for science majors.
19) A Ph.D. dissertation that contributes fundamentally to the field of astrobiology is required.
20) Astrobiology, the search for life in the universe, is fascinating to everyone.
21) On August 2008 Louis and Kumar again presented their case in an astrobiology conference.
22) In that time, he established the astrobiology Research Group at the .
23) Research partially funded by Cardiff Centre for Astrobiology, ESA member states and NASA.
24) All students must pass a candidacy examination that assesses their potential in the field of astrobiology.
25) This eruption was tiny on the cosmic scale, but enormous in its importance to astrobiology.
26) EXPOSE is a multi-user facility mounted outside the International Space Station dedicated to astrobiology experiments.
27) Such integrative fields, for example, include nanoscience, astrobiology, and complex system informatics.
How to use astrobiology in a sentence28) It opened up a new avenue in astrobiology by massively expanding the number of possible extraterrestrial habitats.
29) EXPOSE was a multi-user facility mounted in 2008 outside the International Space Station dedicated to astrobiology.
30) Though once considered outside the mainstream of scientific inquiry, astrobiology has become a formalized field of study.
31) EXPOSE has several objectives, specific to each experiments, but all linked to the astrobiology domain.
32) Biologist Jack Cohen and mathematician Ian Stewart, amongst others, consider xenobiology separate from astrobiology.
33) Graduate students with research and educational interests in astrobiology may apply to the astrobiology Dual-Title Degree Program.
34) Graduate students with research and educational interests in astrobiology may apply to the astrobiology Dual-Title Degree Program.
35) The astrobiology dual-title degree program is administered by the Department of Geosciences for the participating graduate programs.
36) Research and theory in this regard is a component of planetary science and the emerging discipline of astrobiology.
37) It's titled "Astrobiology: The Search for Biosignatures in our Solar System and Beyond.
38) astrobiology is the interdisciplinary study of life in the universe, combining aspects of astronomy, biology and geology.
39) He was alluding to one of the great unresolved mysteries of astrobiology: are we alone in the universe?
40) I note that one of the cancelled programs is called "astrobiology Science and Technology for Exploring Planets".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrobiology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrobiology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrobiology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrobiology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrobiology.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrobiology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrobiology
Compound Sentences with astrobiology
Complex Sentences with astrobiology
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrobiology