astride in a sentence
1) He rides astride winged dragons capable of winged flight.
2) Abbott is astride a party containing strong views .
3) At least she was relatively safe astride the telegraph pole.
4) She won't sit astride my hip.
astride example sentences5) This semiarid region lies astride the summer and winter rainfall regimes.
6) I sit astride it and reach down for him.
7) Wrangel Island lies astride the 180° meridian.
8) They bivouacked astride the road, under fire from Ottoman snipers.
9) Other characters who exist astride their primary source are more difficult to analyse.
10) The enemy bad been advancing with two companies abreast astride the railway track.
11) Instead, the incubating parent has to stand astride it.
12) Iceland, astride the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, provides an excellent example.
13) A lion astride a white charger ,now that is some imagery.
14) The 20th Brigade attacked astride the Menin Road.
example sentences with astride15) The Council Theater rests astride the main mid-level plaza.
16) Mount Kenya is an imposing extinct volcano lying strategically astride the Equator.
17) And sitting astride vital trade routes, it is important to our security.
18) astride the world like glass, with doves for hands.
19) This put the Japanese ships astride the Russian route to Vladivostok.
20) The bridge is still standing astride the Murray and is in daily use.
21) I accordingly returned to the dead beast and sat down astride of him.
22) They were generally built astride a road and had one or three archways.
23) But still sitting astride them is Pattaya's favorite, Alibaba.
24) She arrived most days for her Lipton matches astride a Honda 600.
25) This means that the city lies astride the main east-west watershed of England.
26) Sitting astride one of the beams that spanned the ceiling was Tessel.
27) I was sitting astride the boom when suddenly it gave way with me.
How to use astride in a sentence28) The archway stands astride a Roman road that led into the ancient city.
29) Although Kenya sits astride the Equator, seasons follow the southern hemisphere pattern.
30) Some youths astride shining motor-cycles had congregated outside a closed motor-cycle shop.
31) A large contingent still occupied Gori, astride Georgia's most important road.
32) There are few differences in the bridles used for sidesaddle and astride riding.
33) Infantry from the 27th Division was astride the Hebron to Jerusalem road.
34) Akio, astride the hood... the car moving by itself... dissolution.
35) They also designed a Grim Reaper astride his bull who guides visitors through hell.
36) Two people sat astride the vehicle, a young woman and an older man.
37) It tipped over, sloshing liquid across the photograph of himself astride a motorcycle.
38) Manila sits astride the Pacific typhoon belt and is criss-crossed by several fault lines.
39) Heavy rainfall accompanied Astride's final landfall, penetrating as far inland as Malawi.
40) Cyclone astride originated toward the end of December to the northeast of Madagascar.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astride
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astride with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astride
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astride in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astride.
20 examples of simple sentences of astride. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astride
Compound Sentences with astride
Complex Sentences with astride
Compound-Complex Sentences with astride