astrantia in a sentence
1) Finally, I added some astrantia minor and iberis flowers.
2) Having arranged all the larger flowers in the design, I then filled it out with some astrantia and potentilla flowers.
3) Immediately next to it is a design made from Japanese maple flowers, Russian ivy flowers, astrantia and some pink larkspur.
4) Aquilegia; astrantia; campanula; corydalis; epimedium; geranium; helleborus; heuchera; lamium; Lunaria; Meconopsis cambrica; pulmonaria; viola.
astrantia example sentences5) For the bottom right-hand corner I chose some rose leaves with alchemilla and Japanese anemones, and the bottom left-hand design used some agrimony leaves with astrantia and single red roses.
6) The bottom rectangular picture shows a spray design, made from thalictrum leaves, forget-me-nots and grasses, with 'Marjorie Fair' red roses, hydrangeas and some very small astrantia flowers.
7) The main herbaceous borders are dense with foliage but blooms are getting sparser although I am enjoying this bed with Penstemon 'Just Jayne', Veronica spicata 'Barcarolle' and stalwart astrantia:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrantia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrantia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrantia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrantia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrantia.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrantia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrantia
Compound Sentences with astrantia
Complex Sentences with astrantia
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrantia