astragalus in a sentence
1) When you buy astragalus, consider buying an extract.
2) astragalus was called huang qi in traditional Chinese medicine.
3) astragalus has a bland taste and your kids will not notice it.
4) astragalus (黄芪) is a root used for immune deficiencies and allergies.
astragalus example sentences5) astragalus is a known anti-aging agent used in Chinese medicine for 2000 years.
6) Common Name: astragalus Root, Milkvetch Root.
7) TCM Information: Species: astragalus membranaceus.
8) Other great herbs for kidney health include Gingko, Astragalus, and Silymarin.
9) Panax ginseng, Siberian ginseng and astragalus are contraindicated in acute infection.
10) If you have excess fluids, otherwise known as edema, astragalus can help you.
11) Chinese herbs such as cordyceps and astragalus are used to improve energy levels and improve immunity.
12) astragalus root is one of the best herbs to use to boost your immune system.
13) Two of the most popular herbs to support the immune system are Echinacea and Astragalus.
14) astragalus has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to fight viral infection and boost up immune system.
example sentences with astragalus15) Four astragali were used and a total of 35 different scores were possible in a single throw.
16) If you take herbs such as astragalus, you will find it helps you treat this problem.
17) Probiotics, prebiotics, colostrum, astragalus and other immune enhancing nutritional supplements will also be discussed.
18) The medical name for the ankle-bone is the astragalus), the Greek word also for dice.
19) One of the upper row of ankle bones, the astragalus, moves with the tibia and fibula.
20) For instance, "Astragalus" separated from the "Oxytropis" some 16 to 12 million years ago.
21) Activities for children and young people included hoop rolling and knucklebones ("astragali" or "jacks").
22) The astragalus, which is known from four examples, is wide and short and contains a uniquely large posteromedial process.
23) Plants: The sentry milk-vetch (astragalus cremnophylax var.cremnophylax) is the only endangered plant in the park.
24) astragalus is the cardinal herb used in Chinese medicine to tone and feed the immune system, with emphasis upon the lungs.
25) The ascending process of the astragalus is reduced, a character entirely incongruous with a highly derived status for "Protoavis".
26) astragalus has been used in China and Asian cultures for literally thousands of years, as a part of their medicinal herb culture.
27) The herb, Astragalus, is said to balance and improve the function of the body's organs, by increasing blood circulation and boosting the absorption of iron.
28) astragalus membranaceus and tended to the House of opiates, due to the Zoological Nomenclature levitra best price of the same time Dr. Martin TC, Deshpande and business days.
29) Also daily intake of immune function enhancing nutrients such as Olive Leaf Extract, herbs such as Echinacea or astragalus are very important in prevention and treatment of cold sores.
30) I'm taking Cats Claw, Sarsaparilla root (Jamaican–which I grind in my coffee grinder), Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng), Astragalus, Japanese Knotweed and Andrographis.
31) The legume family (Fabaceae) includes balloon milkvetch ("astragalus whitneyi"), a spreading or erect perennial with papery balloon like seedpods, filled with air.
32) The tibia and fibula of the lower leg were fused to the astragalus and calcaneum of the ankle, forming a 'tibiofibiotarsus' convergently with modern birds.
33) The astragalus and calcaneum (ankle bones) were fused together, and the feet bore three functional digits, with a smaller first digit that did not contact the ground.
34) Originally the "knucklebones" (actually the astragalus: a bone in the ankle, or hock) were those of a sheep, which were thrown up and caught in various manners.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astragalus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astragalus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astragalus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astragalus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astragalus.
20 examples of simple sentences of astragalus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astragalus
Compound Sentences with astragalus
Complex Sentences with astragalus
Compound-Complex Sentences with astragalus