astounds in a sentence
1) The variety of personalities always astounds me.
2) The scope of the feast is what astounds.
3) Therefore, the result always astounds you.
4) Some of the commentary really astounds me .
astounds example sentences5) The fallacy of this statement astounds me.
6) As a resident of this astounds me.
7) It truly astounds me that these are paintings, not photos.
8) It simply astounds me how little attention is paid to this subject.
9) Day after day, their hypocrisy astounds me.
10) It always astounds me what good memories the Greeks have.
11) What some will pay for ambiance completely astounds me.
12) I have to admit, David's brazen faith astounds me.
13) It's Bellamy's musicianship that most astounds.
14) It astounds me what she can hold together ," Rohr says.
example sentences with astounds15) Your lack of Love astounds us.
16) Megan Fox's ignorance astounds me.
17) Basically my point is that Beyonce's stay on the top astounds me.
18) Mike astounds the crowd with his vast knowledge of the history of the sq .
19) While this astounds Hideki, it only heightens Minoru's curiosity.
20) When they hear about adding an extra two seconds, the idea astounds them both.
21) My younger two are still in their teens, their knowledge of the gospel astounds me.
22) Mathew Youngs is a fresh and exciting magician with a special talent that amazes and astounds.
23) This is the great promise of the spirituality within you - continuously creating magic that astounds you.
24) You simply live, creating a vibration and a standard of living that astounds those around you.
25) The blinding disrespect of some of these "singers" completely astounds me in times as such.
26) During the play, Jamie astounds Landon and the entire audience with her beauty and voice.
27) The very fact you think that's what feminists are on about astounds and amuses me.
How to use astounds in a sentence28) The Japanese teams star pitcher has, appropriately, a submarine ball that astounds and dazzles the Yanks.
29) Even this late into the album, Primal Fear incorporates fantastic soloing that just simply impresses and astounds.
30) The absurdity astounds me.
31) Quite frankly, it astounds me that people rarely look at conformation when buying a potential Dressage Horse.
32) It is not just his wisdom that astounds the priests, but the fact that he knows EVERYTHING.
33) As one of the most revolutionary cameras of recent years the Flir T640 astounds me with its capabilities.
34) It astounds me that one of these animals felt he had to justify what he did to his Mother .
35) With a strange intensity, Ferro astounds everyone by asserting it was "the Arkadians who travelled to Earth".
36) The scale of repressions astounds and petrifies, though some believe it was a necessary and inevitable measure under the circumstances.
37) What astounds me the most is the difficulty caregivers and their loved ones have in dealing with the problems at hand.
38) When one thief finally realizes it is certain death and runs away, it astounds her ex-boss, who invokes this trope.
39) Ofttimes they goes into a berserker rage that astounds even their enemies as they fight with the ferocity of a desert beast.
40) What astounds me is these type of people - who have been so horribly wronged (not) - are always the ones demanding apologies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astounds
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astounds with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astounds
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astounds in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astounds.
20 examples of simple sentences of astounds. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astounds
Compound Sentences with astounds
Complex Sentences with astounds
Compound-Complex Sentences with astounds