astounded in a sentence
1) She was "too astounded for speech".
2) He was astounded to find a regular deer highway.
3) I walk away, eyes glazed, astounded.
4) That " losing 5m a year" statement astounded me!
astounded example sentences5) I am still astounded by the discrete, understated exterior.
6) That his quest was common knowledge astounded and dismayed him.
7) To say I was astounded is a severe understatement.
8) But once again, Madonna astounded and surpassed expectations.
9) Black declared: "I am absolutely astounded, astonished.
10) Others were astounded and as if beside themselves.
11) Being a scientist, he was astounded.
12) The people of that country were astounded.
13) When the assistant worked out the overall cost I was astounded.
14) The performances throughout will leave you astounded and definitely not disappointed.
example sentences with astounded15) Some workers have been astounded at the amount of extra paperwork.
16) I'm totally astounded you guys even considered interviewing her.
17) I would be astounded if either firing met these criteria .
18) She was astounded by the understanding in his tone.
19) I sat panicked and astounded at the same time .
20) I was astounded at the height of the fin.
21) I am utterly astounded at how well this works.
22) This time it was Jenna who was astounded.
23) I am astounded at how good they are.
24) There could be astounded to locate these reports.
25) Lensky is astounded and becomes extremely jealous.
26) These were the ones which astounded me most.
27) I've "no words." Just astounded.
How to use astounded in a sentence28) I am continually astounded by this fairytale phenomenon .
29) Chertok was astounded that the aircraft could almost climb vertically.
30) I'm checking out frequently this blog and i am astounded!
31) Miss Honey was astounded by the wisdom of this tiny girl.
32) And even as I did I was astounded at myself.
33) I was not only astounded but outraged by the whole scene.
34) He says he is astounded to be related to the monarch .
35) You would be astounded at how bad I am !
36) Pffefer was astounded at what his ears were hearing.
37) Upon hearing the news, the woman herself was astounded and embarrassed.
38) I 'm always left astounded by the utter hatred of fox news.
39) The findings astounded academia, but were ignored by the mass media.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astounded
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astounded with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astounded
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astounded in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astounded.
20 examples of simple sentences of astounded. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astounded
Compound Sentences with astounded
Complex Sentences with astounded
Compound-Complex Sentences with astounded