astound rate in a sentence
1) The money pours in at an astounding rate .
2) The Magyarization of the towns had proceeded at an astounding rate .
3) Interest and membership in the association has grown at an astounding rate .
4) In fact, the stats point to astounding adoption rates across the board.
astound rate example sentences5) The nutrias reproduced at an astounding rate, increasing by the thousands every year.
6) Compare that astounding success rate with this country's industry standard of a 95 percent FAILURE rate!
7) It was after his death that the kings of Sine succeeded one another at an astounding rate .
8) The performance of computers improves at an astounding rate, perhaps unlike any other machine in the world.
9) All of humanity is raising vibration at an astounding rate never even dreamed of in the creation of humankind.
10) In the United States, pediatric food allergies have increased at an astounding rate over the past 15 years.
11) Furthermore, cattle are slaughtered and processed in some facilities at the astounding rate of 1.5 million head per day.
12) Dandy's surgical innovations proceeded at an astounding rate as he became increasingly comfortable operating on the brain and spinal cord.
13) At about 18 months, children add new words to their vocabulary at the astounding rate of one every 2 hours.
14) With a life span of about 15 years and the ability to reproduce every 4 days, numbers of lionfish grow at an astounding rate .
example sentences with astound15) Why is the U.S. importing so much of its food, at astounding rates over the past decade, from emerging markets like China, which now supplies nearly twenty percent of our food and ingredients?
16) As reported in its April 10 issue, the prison-industrial complex continues to devour black (and Hispanic) men at an astounding rate .
17) Thus, these studies conclude that learning can proceed at astounding rates when teachers have students integrate both sides of their brain in a lesson.
18) Furthermore, Reinhardt's career had soared from 1905 onwards, and he was creating, lighting and acting in new productions in two theatres at an astounding rate .
19) All over China, even in sparsely populated regions, new museums go up at the astounding rate of about 100 a year .
20) Now the opportunities for such insurance, and many other financial innovations, are even better: Our data resources are growing at astounding rates .
21) "The demand for quality long term veteran care is growing at an astounding rate .
22) "During Pachacuti's reign, the Inca empire expanded at an astounding rate due to Pachacuti's militarization of the empire.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astound rate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astound rate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astound rate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astound rate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astound rate.
20 examples of simple sentences of astound rate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astound rate
Compound Sentences with astound rate
Complex Sentences with astound rate
Compound-Complex Sentences with astound rate