astound audience in a sentence
1) This presentation is not about gimmick effects or astounding audiences with cool camera tricks.
2) The whole audience was astounded and it didn't go down very well.
3) The picture was The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, which astounded audiences in 1958.
4) People in the audience were so astounded they couldn't quite believe what they were seeing.
astound audience example sentences5) While their original sound astounded contemporary audiences and critics, creative tensions were already developing within the band.
6) During these troubled times the station had an astounding audience and listener coverage over half the nation's population.
7) The younger students astounded the audience by playing two parts in the bandura accompaniment and singing in two voice harmony.
8) Aleck became so proficient that he became a part of his father's public demonstrations and astounded audiences with his abilities.
9) She has carved her own style and astounded audiences with her honesty and unforgettable voice and was named Best New Solo Artist at the Canadian Radio Music Awards in 1997.
10) Once there, Tito is refused entry into the race, but a chance meeting with Guy Gagné gives Turbo a chance to show off his speed, astounding the audience and the racers and qualifies for the race.
11) Reviews for the performance were stellar, with "Rolling Stone" stating that they dominated night one, also calling them most anticipated act of the evening, with Lambert "astound the audience ".
12) In the last act she astounded the audience by performing a feat never before executed by any Ballerina: 32 fouettés en tournant.
13) She further astounded American audiences with her uncanny portrayal of a young boy in Massenet's "Le jongleur de Notre Dame" (1908) and in the United States premiere of "Pelléas et Mélisande".
14) My mother would like to leave, but my father wants to stay where he is known, where he played Blinky Bill in The Belle of New York and astounded the audience with the athleticism of his Apache dance.
example sentences with astound15) He read his paper, "Reconstruction and Its Benefits," to an astounded audience at the AHA's December 1909 conference.
16) The story also has a number of human interest aspects that will astound any audience so is not restricted to the world of suits and power lunches that he used to frequent.
17) Lambert astounded the audience on songs like " We Will Rock You" and the closing "We Are The Champions" and "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
18) He astounded audiences with techniques that included harmonics, double stops, pizzicato with the left as well as the right hand, and near impossible fingerings and bowings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astound audience
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astound audience with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astound audience
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astound audience in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astound audience.
20 examples of simple sentences of astound audience. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astound audience
Compound Sentences with astound audience
Complex Sentences with astound audience
Compound-Complex Sentences with astound audience