astonishment in a sentence
1) The astonishment meter is still indicating zero.
2) His own heart seemed to stop in astonishment.
3) His initial astonishment soon gave way for total enthusiasm.
4) Their astonishment at that remark was very great.
astonishment example sentences5) I knelt and gazed around in astonishment.
6) His treatment of her caused much astonishment.
7) My friend was much surprised and voiced his astonishment.
8) The girl's mouth opened in astonishment.
9) Her face is astonished - blank with astonishment.
10) Mark that they regard you without astonishment.
11) Candy made no attempt to hide her astonishment.
12) Ashley looked at her son in astonishment.
13) Wolfe stared at the icon in astonishment.
14) This is a season where astonishment, joy and fear collide.
example sentences with astonishment15) I looked down at him in astonishment.
16) What she saw made her gasp in astonishment.
17) Anger followed astonishment as the ball entered via the far upright.
18) It starts with expectation then mockery followed by astonishment.
19) The first moment's astonishment gave place almost instantly to disapproval.
20) And those that saw this were struck with astonishment.
21) This was much to the medium's frightened astonishment.
22) Rachel stared at her sister in silent astonishment.
23) She gazed at him in blank astonishment.
24) She blinked in astonishment and then turned wary.
25) The portraits themselves seemed to be staring in astonishment.
26) To her astonishment, they fell together.
27) The king stared at the figure in astonishment.
How to use astonishment in a sentence28) Joan and her husband listened with astonishment.
29) Her parents gazed at her in astonishment.
30) She realised with astonishment that he was actually pleading.
31) A torrent of joy and profound astonishment overwhelmed him.
32) People looked at each other in astonishment.
33) Hazel looked down at the road in astonishment.
34) She laughed; a small laugh of astonishment.
35) Jerry looked up now in real astonishment.
36) Mazeres is dragged off stage in astonishment.
37) astonishment becomes dismay, dismay becomes horror.
38) He aped innocent surprise, blue eyes widening in simulated astonishment.
39) The girl opened her beautiful eyes wide with unfeigned astonishment.
40) And hearing this, they were struck with astonishment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishment
Compound Sentences with astonishment
Complex Sentences with astonishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishment