astonishingly high in a sentence
1) The process occurs with astonishingly high efficiency.
2) This implies an astonishingly high energy density .
3) The U.S. federal debt and deficit continue to be astonishingly high .
4) This is an astonishingly high number.
astonishingly high example sentences5) That seemed astonishingly high to me.
6) The super-rich own an astonishingly high proportion of the wealth of Western nations.
7) Only an unusually massive and compact swarm of comets could support such an astonishingly high collision rate.
8) This is likely affected by its astonishingly high suicide rate, which is eleven times the national average.
9) Studies reveal an astonishingly high number of people who claim to have experienced contact from the deceased.
10) Those that do migrate move at astonishingly high speeds, of up to 100 miles a day.
11) French losses were astonishingly high with individual units suffering up to 70% fatalities and most the prisoners taken being wounded.
12) The ZR-1 displayed stunning ability both in terms of acceleration and handling capabilities, but carried with it an astonishingly high price.
13) Peter Atherton, analyst at Liberum Capital, said the cost of offshore wind turbines in particular looks "astonishingly high ".
14) During this century alone more than 83 000 Cape Verdians have died of starvation - an astonishingly high proportion of the population.
example sentences with astonishingly15) At the end of the Public Inquiry, when the arguments for and against were freshest in peoples' minds, an astonishingly high 83% of the people of Harris participated in voting 68% against the scheme.
16) It's also not unusual to pick up a food product and find the food label shows an astonishingly high sugar content, even in foods you wouldn't expect to be that sweet.
17) On the other hand, astonishingly high CO 2 concentrations can be tolerated by tree roots if an adequate oxygen supply is provided.
18) Now 43 burgesses' - an astonishingly high number, because at the time very few Suffolk towns had any burgesses, let alone 43".
19) Galland reported that the enemy outnumbered his fighters between 6:1 and 8:1 and the standard of Allied fighter pilot training was "astonishingly high ".
20) Perhaps not surprisingly, despite the astonishingly high payoff for strong performance, the ten-spot game is by far the poorest from the player's perspective.
21) Its return on networth and return on capital employed stood at 33 % and 27% respectively, both astonishingly high, for a ceramics manufacturer selling end products.
22) It is also to be noted that a considerable number of the companies failed to float." The ones that 'floated' paid astonishingly high dividends until World War I ended the boom.
23) Mortality rates at this and similar institutions were astonishingly high : only 4,400 of the 15,000 admitted in the first four years lived to adolescence.
24) So it was for us something which was astonishingly high ."
25) 'The judges were also impressed by the fact that 75 per cent of people who complete the programme find jobs when they have finished it, which is an astonishingly high success rate.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishingly high
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishingly high with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishingly high
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishingly high in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishingly high.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishingly high. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishingly high
Compound Sentences with astonishingly high
Complex Sentences with astonishingly high
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishingly high