astonishingly beautiful in a sentence
1) They 're astonishingly beautiful, yes, but they can be dangerous.
2) Athénaïs was considered "astonishingly beautiful " by the standards of her time.
3) She is pictured with astonishingly beautiful delphinium blue eyes, matching the delphiniums growing beside her.
4) I want to know all there is to know about an astonishingly beautiful girl called Ellie.
astonishingly beautiful example sentences5) It's an astonishingly beautiful country, full of vibrant colours, confident, courteous and indomitable people.
6) Recent technological advances in high-speed video microscopy have allowed unprecedented insights into the operation of these astonishingly beautiful mechanisms.
7) The result is the astonishingly beautiful Twelve Apostles, previously known by the somewhat less dignified name of the sow and piglets.
8) Even though I despise heights, a moment of serenity came over me as I witnessed the most astonishingly beautiful composition of my career.
9) Shot in 70mm and presented, by Criterion, on a Blu-ray disc of pellucid clarity, the film is an astonishingly beautiful visual wonder.
10) Finally, this is all set in the most astonishingly beautiful never-never land of palatial bourgeois interiors of great beauty, but cold as death and utterly unlivable.
11) Study of a unique rock collection – and its astonishingly beautiful microscopic crystal structures – could change our understanding of how the Earth works.
12) Running her hand over what was left of thick, dark hair that had been shaved to within half an inch of its life, and which served to enhance her astonishingly beautiful face, she smiled.
13) And that is it – follow these few simple tips and your box hedge will grow to a happy and astonishingly beautiful old age.
14) Then there's our astonishingly beautiful lady of the evening with a heart of gold, the leading courtesan from a major provincial city.
example sentences with astonishingly15) Then there's the astonishingly beautiful young woman who has been seriously traumatized by a forced marriage to elderly sadistic lecher whose business interests her father wished to control.
16) Incredible creatures. astonishingly beautiful and incredibly brainy, spotted dolphins are extremely social creatures and form herds of a few dozen to more than a thousand dolphins.
17) If you are prepared to scramble over the rocks you can reach the neighbouring beach at Kavourotrypes, an astonishingly beautiful beach of smooth white boulders and the odd patch of sand.
18) 'Yes, you are - and about how astonishingly beautiful you were...
19) "He was once beautiful, astonishingly beautiful ", in the words of critic Mark Feeney.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishingly beautiful
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishingly beautiful with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishingly beautiful
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishingly beautiful in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishingly beautiful.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishingly beautiful. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishingly beautiful
Compound Sentences with astonishingly beautiful
Complex Sentences with astonishingly beautiful
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishingly beautiful