astonishing run in a sentence
1) This opened in September 1880 and lasted for another astonishing run of 467 performances.
2) They ended Bath's astonishing run of 22 unbeaten cup matches in 1988 winning 4-3.
3) An astonishing run of just one defeat from the remaining 23 matches saw the deficit dramatically clawed back.
4) Shearer, continuing his astonishing run since his £3.3m move from Southampton, put Rovers back on terms.
astonishing run example sentences5) Off just 39 balls he made 82 astonishing runs, and the innings closed on 229, setting England a run rate of 6.2 an over.
6) From 15 April 2011 to 9 September 2011, Galway went on astonishing run of 22 defeats in a row, which ended after they scraped a 2–2 draw against Dundalk.
7) The shares, which have also been boosted by the surge in oil prices, have had an astonishing run, rising from below 500p in January.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing run
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing run with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing run
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing run in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing run.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing run. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing run
Compound Sentences with astonishing run
Complex Sentences with astonishing run
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing run