astonishing rise in a sentence
1) And the astonishing rise of mental illness in America.
2) In these crucial decades Illinois experienced its astonishing rise from rural frontier to economic and political powerhouse.
3) Pollock must rank as the North-East's discovery of the season following his astonishing rise from junior football.
4) Instead it was the beginning of an astonishing rise, in which DÅ3⁄4eko has played a central part.
astonishing rise example sentences5) Facebook's astonishing rise is an apt metaphor for the emergence over the last two decades of the Internet itself as a tool for individual self-expression and collective organization.
6) In this authoritative volume, a New York Times Notable Book of 1993, scientific researcher and historian William Brock recounts the astonishing rise of a sophisticated science.
7) The illness of Alexei led to the astonishing rise of the semi-illiterate Siberian peasant Grigori Rasputin, at court, who was said to have healing powers for the heir to the throne.
8) From an impoverished childhood wandering the French countryside with her family's acting troupe, Claudette finally witnesses her mother's astonishing rise to stardom in Parisian theaters.
9) This information, though, isn't always as reliable as you'd hope, which has lead to an astonishing rise in the number of urban legends and myths.
10) Washburn, R. M., "Calvin Coolidge: His astonishing Rise" (1923)
11) Anatomy of an Epidemic: Magic Bullets, Psychiatric Drugs, and the astonishing rise of Mental Illness in America by Robert Whitaker
12) * Mark Seal's The Man in the Rockefeller Suit: The astonishing rise and Spectacular Fall of a Serial Impostor (Viking, 2011) is a gripping, book-length account of Gerhartsreiter's exploits.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing rise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing rise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing rise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing rise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing rise.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing rise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing rise
Compound Sentences with astonishing rise
Complex Sentences with astonishing rise
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing rise