astonishing recovery in a sentence
1) Can Norman Lamont lead sterling to an astonishing recovery?
2) And again, wonderful to relate, the Doctor had made an astonishing recovery.
3) Following a crisis which terrified his mother Ivy, he made an astonishing recovery, but remained delicate.
4) He made an astonishing recovery and just one year later, went on to complete the 2013 Virgin London Marathon in aid of us, raising an incredible amount with his fellow colleagues at Sky Sports.
astonishing recovery example sentences5) With the right care and support she had made an astonishing recovery but she continues to live with the after effects of stroke.
6) Given this period of respite during the winter of 1915-16 and the following spring, Russia had, in fact, made an astonishing recovery.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing recovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing recovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing recovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing recovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing recovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing recovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing recovery
Compound Sentences with astonishing recovery
Complex Sentences with astonishing recovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing recovery