astonishing feat in a sentence
1) These are astonishing feats for cars that weigh nearly three tons .
2) It was an astonishing feat for a mere major.
3) Ruth's 714 home runs is an astonishing feat.
4) Corporal Mills then performed an astonishing feat of bravery.
astonishing feat example sentences5) The landing was acknowledged as an astonishing feat of airmanship.
6) Our Bugis performed astonishing feats of skill and bravery.
7) How do they make this astonishing feat look so easy?
8) John "Grizzly" Adams in his few years of hunting, accomplished astonishing feats.
9) His astonishing feats, which include teaching himself Japanese, make him too interesting to ignore.
10) I was never nervous when he was at the wheel, an astonishing feat given the way the driving is in Cairo.
11) To understand how such an astonishing feat is possible, consider how it's possible for a human to play perfect tic-tac-toe without having to store the complete solution to tic-tac-toe.
12) After reading their elaborate notices of astonishing feats, we incline to the latter opinion; and shall not give credence to all that is asserted, until we have had ocular demonstration.
13) Experts say Mr Padgett's condition is proof that everyone is capable of astonishing feats of mental prowess – if only they could untap the right part of their brain.
14) Icebergs are dodged, crevasses crawled over, blizzards sheltered from, and astonishing feats of endurance performed with stiff upper lips all round, partly from the crippling frostbite.
example sentences with astonishing15) Victoria Chaplin has the persona of a grave and beautiful young girl, performing astonishing feats of illusion and imagination with inanimate objects.
16) They may not have engines but today's gliders are capable of some astonishing feats in the right hands... like those of ace aerobatic glider pilot Peter Mallinson.
17) Their efforts humanized Kong, an astonishing feat considering the era and the fact the ape was a figurine made of aluminum, foam rubber, latex and rabbit hair.
18) It was be an astonishing feat for this Australian team, which has now lost six Tests in a row, to emulate such an achievement, given the depths to which it has sunk.
19) It was an astonishing feat of endurance and for a century or more these courageous men held in their grasp the rich seaborne trade of the East.
20) Although there's fewer than 1,800 members, total seeders on 6K torrents is at a colossal 21,000 – on average each member is seeding 12 torrents at any given time; an astonishing feat for any tracker.
21) "There are several kinds of gladiators, each performing astonishing feats.
22) (4)Through metabolic heat production, insulation, and vascular adjustments, birds and mammals are capable of astonishing feats of thermoregulation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing feat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing feat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing feat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing feat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing feat.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing feat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing feat
Compound Sentences with astonishing feat
Complex Sentences with astonishing feat
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing feat