astonishing fact in a sentence
1) Pause and take note of that astonishing fact !
2) The astonishing facts are a generalisation of Moore's Law.
3) There was silence in the library for several moments, whilst Joan digested the astonishing facts .
4) As the Russians column marched down to the Greater Redoubt, an astonishing fact became apparent.
astonishing fact example sentences5) This is the astonishing fact : computers are soon likely to outstrip the processing power of the human brain.
6) That's an astonishing fact when one considers the volume of work he's put out this year.
7) It is an astonishing fact which inside 2 months of release, the BlueStacks has been downloaded over 550 thousands occasions.
8) Was it the astonishing fact that he managed to be in BOTH Shakes the Clown AND Death to Smoochy?
9) Like all the best conjuring tricks, the argument depends on distracting you with astonishing facts while some assumptions sneak past.
10) It is an astonishing fact that there were Jews who did not participate in the redemption and they remained in Egypt.
11) That night over dinner in the company of Peter and his wife Liz I became the possessor of an astonishing fact .
12) So it came to the today astonishing fact, that also mathematic methods were learned in form of verses for better memory.
13) The astonishing fact is that for the most part they do, as Lewis amply illustrates in the Appendix to his book.
14) One of the more astonishing facts to emerge during inquiries into the North-East's resistance movements came during conversation with one former leader.
example sentences with astonishing15) The astonishing fact is that young men of Japanese descent, both in Hawaii and on the mainland, were still willing, even eager, to take up arms to defend America.
16) Senior officers on the Russian submarines are paid a supplement in US dollars these days - $7 a day while they are at sea, which strikes me as an astonishing fact .
17) Perhaps the most astonishing fact I have heard about the lack of electricity in Africa is that the entire country of Liberia uses the same amount of power as the Dallas Cowboy's stadium.
18) Perhaps the most astonishing fact to emerge was that nobody who lived round the plant, not even farmer Clive Knox, could claim compensation for any accident from their own insurance company.
19) This astonishing fact has generally escaped the attention of historians, in part because many of these indigenous languages have since become extinct.
20) Filled with engaging stories and astonishing facts from previously unaccessed primary sources, Boyko's fascinating new interpretation of the war will appeal to all readers of history.
21) An astonishing fact .
22) By this time, the investigation into the cemetery's legal title had revealed an astonishing fact : The city had no right to occupy most of Square 109.
23) While these 5 truths may seem self-evident, it is the astonishing fact that they are contradicted, and even outright disputed, in the greater SEO debate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing fact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing fact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing fact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing fact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing fact.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing fact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing fact
Compound Sentences with astonishing fact
Complex Sentences with astonishing fact
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing fact