astonishing capacity in a sentence
1) I mean, do to have this astonishing capacity of switch all the time.
2) He also reveals our astonishing capacity for "mindsight," as well as the tragedy of those, like autistic children, whose mindsight is impaired.
3) Her mad scene appeared to owe little to tradition and seemed almost like an improvisation, with several contemporary accounts remarking on her astonishing capacity for mime.
4) However, Dick Crossman was certainly a remarkable man of great intellectual power, with an astonishing capacity for synthesising viewpoints into an effective plan.
astonishing capacity example sentences5) The specific mitochondria changes corresponded with ... Related News Unlike the brain and spinal cord, the peripheral nervous system has an astonishing capacity for regeneration following injury.
6) But his flub didn't retire so easily, and it became emblematic of BP's astonishing capacity for tone-deafness, something Morrell seemed intent on continuing Wednesday.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing capacity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing capacity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing capacity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing capacity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing capacity.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing capacity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing capacity
Compound Sentences with astonishing capacity
Complex Sentences with astonishing capacity
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing capacity